Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: FS - Hooker Super Competition Headers, Side Pipes & Rocker Panels

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2017, 11:39 PM
00Nassau
Safety Car

Received 93 Likes on 65 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Default FS - Hooker Super Competition Headers, Side Pipes & Rocker Panels

SOLD!

I thought I had these sold over a month ago, but the buyer from Finland never paid for them so they are back on the market.

I have a set of Hooker Super Competition headers, side pipes and rocker panels that I took off my 70 BB Convertible that I am restoring to NCRS specifications so I am selling these items. I am including the rocker panels which have been modified to be used with the side pipes.

I do not know the age of these items. They were on the car when I bought it. These items are driver quality. One bracket on a side pipe needs to be welded as shown in one of the pictures.

I am asking $700 shipped to lower 48 states. If you pick them up, the price is $500. See the pictures below:

Last edited by 00Nassau; 03-16-2017 at 02:38 PM.
Old 03-16-2017, 09:34 AM
chazde3
Drifting

Received 310 Likes on 254 Posts

Any muffler inserts? Or was it run straight piped? Any chance you would part out the side pipes and the rockers? I already have a set of headers in better condition, just need the rest.
Old 03-16-2017, 12:48 PM
00Nassau
Safety Car

Received 93 Likes on 65 Posts
St. Jude Donor '11

Sold to chazde3.

Get notified of new replies

To FS - Hooker Super Competition Headers, Side Pipes & Rocker Panels

Quick Reply: FS: FS - Hooker Super Competition Headers, Side Pipes & Rocker Panels