Notices
C3 Parts for Sale/Wanted C3 Corvette Performance Parts, Rare NOS and NLA Chevy Parts, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, Aftermarket
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB TKO 5spd.

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 12:44 PM
Cali,68,L-79
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB TKO 5spd.

I'm really excited about getting a TKO-1 http://www.keislerauto.com/gm/transm...ette_68-82.asp however just spent well over 25K on my new house. Anyone out there who has a TKO in good shape please advise.

Old 01-24-2004, 08:35 PM
Hitch
Race Director

Received 164 Likes on 109 Posts

Default Re: WTB TKO 5spd. (Cali,68,L-79)

Cali, Come on Chief you can spend dem bucks man. Guess we need to add a star to them anchors and you could be on easy street. 3.5k and you can have one too.... Well that's with new pressure plate, clutch etc... that you do while you're at it.. Trust me I can't wait for mine.. I ordered it before Turkey day and talked to them a couple of days ago... Mid Feb.. ughhh... BTW saw those gold stripes...hmmmm BZ.. Dave...
Old 01-25-2004, 12:47 AM
Cali,68,L-79
Le Mans Master

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: WTB TKO 5spd. (youwish2bme)

Well the house killed me. Now new kitchen cabinets, painting the whole house, carpeting the whole house etc. You don't want to know what I've spent since December (more than the entire anual budget of most small 3rd world countries) :lol:
Anyway I can't justify putting the house second over some tranny so the Vette's going to have to wait until my house is exactly the way I want it. Well maybe for my birthday I can get the tranny (June)

:banghead:

Get notified of new replies

To WTB TKO 5spd.

Quick Reply: WTB TKO 5spd.