C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

corvette repair in east tn

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2004, 09:55 AM
laktrash
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default corvette repair in east tn

Can anyone reccomend someone to work on 69 corvette in east tennessee or farther if necessary ? wheel bearings, u joints, maybe brakes also have ground and wiper problems. Fresh paint, new interior, new gas tank and side pipes, engine freshened up. I'm afraid to drive farther than the end of the street and back. Plus I'm not real mechanical which doesn't help either. Thanks for any help
Old 01-24-2004, 10:01 AM
LakotasRose
Race Director

Default Re: corvette repair in east tn (laktrash)

Dragon's Breath Performance.

Violator is a forum member and a vendor!!! will do ya right!!!
Old 01-24-2004, 04:13 PM
SpyderD
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Re: corvette repair in east tn (LakotasRose)

Dragon's Breath, like the other poster noted, is in Knoxville and their expertise is vette's. Now, I have to tell you I emailed them for a gear work quote and they didn't get back with me for about a month. When they did the quoted price was a bit far fetched.
I got my engine built at a place called Performance Engines near Bristol. They do good work. They work on lots of vette's but I think it is mainly just engine work.
Another place near Bristol is "Hillbilly Vette's". Never visited it, just heard about it.
I got so desperate for a shop that knows how to work on Vette's that I took my trailing arms and gears down to Atlanta. If you want to venture that far then check out Super Tech auto in Marietta.

Old 01-25-2004, 09:21 AM
laktrash
Heel & Toe

Default Re: corvette repair in east tn (SpyderD)

thanks for help. dragons breath is just a few miles from where I live . I'll give them a call. thanks again
Old 02-24-2011, 07:33 PM
laktrash
Heel & Toe

Originally Posted by laktrash
Can anyone reccomend someone to work on 69 corvette in east tennessee or farther if necessary ? wheel bearings, u joints, maybe brakes also have ground and wiper problems. Fresh paint, new interior, new gas tank and side pipes, engine freshened up. I'm afraid to drive farther than the end of the street and back. Plus I'm not real mechanical which doesn't help either. Thanks for any help
I just started a thread in the southeast section today I didn't realize how long this project has not gone anywhere and how old I'm getting same questions today

Get notified of new replies

To corvette repair in east tn

Quick Reply: corvette repair in east tn