C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 Registy

Search this Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 10:09 PM
shemp
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default C3 Registy

Is there a C3 registry you know of. Shemp
Old 01-03-2006, 10:20 PM
kona
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe there still is do a web search and you will find it. Think it has it's own forum.

Kona
Old 01-03-2006, 10:41 PM
Sarge81
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Flame suit on -Check

Yes there is a C3 vette registry. It is a site that has "dues" according to Membership level you choose if you join.
They do have a free "Trial Membership" offered to check it out and see if you like it.

Many folks here don't care to hear about this site because it's not free and don't feel it's right. And I do respect that.
I am a Lifetime member there and enjoy being there. I've met a few of the people from that site during my travels and havn't ran into a bad apple yet. Some of the guy's here are members there.

www.c3vr.com Take a look around.

Darryl
Old 01-04-2006, 09:58 AM
Easy Mike
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,247 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

There are/were several C3 registries, most of them set up by model year. Most of these are free. Do the Google thing.
Old 01-06-2006, 09:55 PM
CraigandJanet
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Sarge81
Flame suit on -Check

Yes there is a C3 vette registry. It is a site that has "dues" according to Membership level you choose if you join.
They do have a free "Trial Membership" offered to check it out and see if you like it.

Many folks here don't care to hear about this site because it's not free and don't feel it's right. And I do respect that.
I am a Lifetime member there and enjoy being there. I've met a few of the people from that site during my travels and havn't ran into a bad apple yet. Some of the guy's here are members there.

www.c3vr.com Take a look around.

Darryl
It's five bucks for an annual membership. Just trying to cover forum costs and bandwidth, I suppose. Nice group with members from various forums dropping in. I don't know what an "official" registry would be. I believe this was started by a fellow or two who thought it useful. I love this forum (corvetteforum), but drop by there, too. I need all the help I can get , plus it's interesting to view comments from all over. It's kind of like food: I have my favorites, but eat lots of different kinds - just for the experience.

Get notified of new replies

To C3 Registy

Quick Reply: C3 Registy