Vacuum diagrams for 1981 corvette with Cruse Control. - CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion

Register FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Vendor Directory

C3 Tech/Performance
V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette

Vacuum diagrams for 1981 corvette with Cruse Control.

Old 10-26-2006, 02:17 AM   #1
austvette
CF Member

Default Vacuum diagrams for 1981 corvette with Cruse Control.

Hi dose anyone have nay vacuum diagrams or any other information that can help me figure out it my vacuum system is hooked up correctly.

I have cruse control and also have the TH350 Auto transition. I do NOT have all the air pollution stuff. However I do still have some parts such as the PCV valves on the rocker covers. I also have all the AC stuff connected and working.
I no longer am using the computer controlled Carb but switched to an earlier quadrajet . Very happy with that so far.

Thanks
austvette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2006, 06:30 AM   #2
theoUK
CF Senior Member

I put together some notes on troubleshooting this system, ages ago now. It's located here

I don't think there are any very clear diagrams of the vacuum pipes, except for a couple of service manual pages I included, but I have described what each pipe does, and how to test it - should give you a start.

Cheers
Theo
theoUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Go Back   CorvetteForum - Chevrolet Corvette Forum Discussion >
Reload this Page
  • Vacuum diagrams for 1981 corvette with Cruse Control.
  •