C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

VB&P Rear Dual Mount Adjustable Spring $225!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2013, 12:49 AM
Ibanez540r
Drifting
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 61 Likes on 60 Posts

Default VB&P Rear Dual Mount Adjustable Spring $225!

Not for you, for me!

...just bought a new VB&P Rear Dual Mount Spring for $225!! On it's way and should be here Wednesday. Supposedly some guy bought it for his '72 to have a shop build for him, then changed his mind and is turning it into a vintage race car. They are now selling off some of his parts.

Pretty excited. In the process of a frame off restomod. I bought a rolling chassis that was started but not completed and had a brand new 9 leaf steel which is not going to work for me. Really liked the ides of the dual mount, but no way in the budget. Was just going to go with the single 360lb. It would have costed me more then this dual!!! ...Perfect timing too as I just dropped the diff. and the spring all out to do some painting. It will be going back up with the dual mount.

Just thought I would rub in my excitement

(I'll burst my bubble a little, they said a couple of the mounting bolts were taken off for something else. Just going to call VB&P and order whatever I need. Can't be much and I'll still be way ahead.)

Now onto a million more parts
Old 02-16-2013, 01:11 AM
MIKE80
Drifting

Received 43 Likes on 34 Posts

Originally Posted by Ibanez540r
...just bought a new VB&P Rear Dual Mount Spring for $225!!

Just thought I would rub in
Ha ha... I have 2 VBP dual mount springs, front and rear. Nice score on the spring. Good luck with your build!

Quick Reply: VB&P Rear Dual Mount Adjustable Spring $225!