C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

69 vette

Search this Thread

Old 02-28-2014, 12:36 AM
larrycd00
4th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 69 vette

does anyone know about american heritage performance in harbor city?
i need some shift linkage work done on turbo 400 and tran oil pan bolt holes rethreaded and possibly some body work since front clip not fitting properly. can these guys handle this kind of thing?
thank

Last edited by larrycd00; 02-28-2014 at 12:39 AM.
Old 02-28-2014, 01:43 AM
Frank_Nesta
Racer

Received 42 Likes on 33 Posts

Originally Posted by larrycd00
does anyone know about american heritage performance in harbor city?
i need some shift linkage work done on turbo 400 and tran oil pan bolt holes rethreaded and possibly some body work since front clip not fitting properly. can these guys handle this kind of thing?
thank
They look like they are reputable according to Yelp??? They should be able to handle the trans work. As far as body work I would only go to a shop that specializes in fiberglass only. Two that come to mind are The Fiberglass Body in Hawthorne, CA and JD Corvette. There are others in LA area. The Fiberglass Body did my T-top to Convertible conversion. It came out fantastic.
Old 02-28-2014, 11:33 AM
American Heritage
Supporting Vendor

Received 1,012 Likes on 533 Posts

We have good reviews on yelp, google, ls1tech and we are a corvette forum sponsor as well!!!
We mainly work on C5 and C6 corvettes these days. We have definitely done our fair share of wrenching on C2 & C3's though
Old 02-28-2014, 06:45 PM
larrycd00
4th Gear

Default 69 vette

Originally Posted by Frank_Nesta
They look like they are reputable according to Yelp??? They should be able to handle the trans work. As far as body work I would only go to a shop that specializes in fiberglass only. Two that come to mind are The Fiberglass Body in Hawthorne, CA and JD Corvette. There are others in LA area. The Fiberglass Body did my T-top to Convertible conversion. It came out fantastic.
Yep, saw their reviews, not bad so far. probably give them a try on the 69
mechanical stuff. Bad experience with J&D though, and read bad reviews on The Fiberglass Body. glad you had a good experience with them though. Thanks for the feedback. it helps!
Old 02-28-2014, 06:50 PM
larrycd00
4th Gear

Originally Posted by American Heritage
We have good reviews on yelp, google, ls1tech and we are a corvette forum sponsor as well!!!
We mainly work on C5 and C6 corvettes these days. We have definitely done our fair share of wrenching on C2 & C3's though
Yes, I saw your reviews. it was very encouraging. I will be calling you soon on the 69.
Thanks again.
Larry
Old 02-28-2014, 06:59 PM
larrycd00
4th Gear

Default your 77

Originally Posted by Frank_Nesta
by the way, did FB do a frame off as well? looking at yr pics you really went thru the car.

Get notified of new replies

To 69 vette

Quick Reply: 69 vette