C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

engine oil coming out the steering column

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2014, 10:54 PM
Ontario73
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Dodosmike
BTW, anybody know where I can get my counter clockwise muffler bearings lubed and aligned?
I believe any Canadian Tire service centre will do that for you, but, it will take a couple of shop hours if they are the fully oscillating muffler bearings.
Old 09-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Dodosmike
Le Mans Master

Received 225 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by Voodoo13
CCW muffler bearings?
Canadian Tire of course!
Don't forget to collect those Canadian Tire dollars too!

Lol.

Dollars? You must spend alot of your hard earned money there to "dollars" back. I only get paper nickels.

I told my wife I gave our four year old son $3.00 because he cleaned up his bedroom. She freaked, "I only give him .25$". I didn't tell her it was all crappy tire money, he couldn't even carry it all. Looked like a million (real) dollars.

Dodosmike
Old 09-20-2014, 11:23 PM
Dodosmike
Le Mans Master

Received 225 Likes on 165 Posts

Originally Posted by Ontario73
I believe any Canadian Tire service centre will do that for you, but, it will take a couple of shop hours if they are the fully oscillating muffler bearings.
Ccw, full floating, air ride, muffler bearings. Ya know, the fancy schmancy muffler bearings no less.

I'll get out my chiton handbook, it has better pictures than the AIM anyway. If I can't figure it out by the pictures ill go to crappy tire. If I pay bill with cash ill get those "paper dollars" I've read so much about. I can't wait. Don't worry, I'll start a thread about so everybody can read about it.

Will advise....

Dodosmike
Old 09-20-2014, 11:56 PM
rcread
Race Director

Received 127 Likes on 96 Posts

Originally Posted by glen242
Cheers my ***. It seems that a lot of the BS posts originate from members who joined during the last 2-3 years.

Ontario73, if you want distraction from your real life and the responsibilities of career, family, etc. get a real life! If you personally crave levity, rather than Corvette articles, I am sure there are other
Boards that will fill the bill.

This Board, back in the old days, was not designed for LEVITY, but for legitimate Corvette questions and answers.

How the school children and wanna be school children managed to post BS on a technical forum, and get away with it, is beyond me.
Old 09-21-2014, 08:40 PM
John 65
Le Mans Master

Received 402 Likes on 325 Posts

engine oil coming out the steering column

Old 09-22-2014, 12:37 AM
VCuomo
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts

Although the OP did make me smile when I read it, I don't think it's unreasonable to suggest that joke posts be placed in the General area, not the Tech & Perf area. YMMV, of course!

Last edited by VCuomo; 09-22-2014 at 12:40 AM.
Old 09-22-2014, 08:14 AM
vbgod1
Racer

Received 34 Likes on 29 Posts

Help me out, I forgot. Is it north of the border they go counter clockwise, and south they go clockwise, or am I thinking of something else?

Quick Reply: engine oil coming out the steering column