C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Anyone know a good c3 shop in phoenix?

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 08:48 PM
dklumpp
Pro

Received 86 Likes on 60 Posts

Default Anyone know a good c3 shop in phoenix?

Hey guys just got my 69 back together after it had been off the road for 30 years. The whole rear section of the car was out of it and I had everything rebuilt and I put it back together. I need an alignment done on the rear but need a good shop who knows what they are doing. The shops I used to know of seem to have gone out of business years ago. Anybody know of any that are still around?
Old 10-19-2014, 10:04 PM
todd estal
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dklumpp
Hey guys just got my 69 back together after it had been off the road for 30 years. The whole rear section of the car was out of it and I had everything rebuilt and I put it back together. I need an alignment done on the rear but need a good shop who knows what they are doing. The shops I used to know of seem to have gone out of business years ago. Anybody know of any that are still around?
i also live in phx area . if you find someone good to do a alignment on your vette let me know . i can only tell you where not to go .
Old 10-19-2014, 10:28 PM
69FASTFUN
Drifting

Received 180 Likes on 142 Posts

When I was in a Corvette club all the members took their cars to Network Alignment. I took my 72 lowered truck there and they did a good job.

http://networkalignment.com/
Old 10-20-2014, 10:24 PM
todd estal
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 69FASTFUN
When I was in a Corvette club all the members took their cars to Network Alignment. I took my 72 lowered truck there and they did a good job.

http://networkalignment.com/
not to bash anyone but i was not impressed with there work on my 65 . not when they charged me for a new shim kit and when i looked under the car no new shims where in it . i know there is more then one network shop maybe i went to the wrong one .
Old 10-21-2014, 09:33 AM
tom00799
Instructor
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

After a frame of mechanical resto, I took my 70 coupe to Jack's alignment on Thomas Road. Place has been there for decades and they do excellent work. http://www.jacksautoaz.com/

Get notified of new replies

To Anyone know a good c3 shop in phoenix?

Quick Reply: Anyone know a good c3 shop in phoenix?