C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help with gauge fitment.

Old 04-08-2015, 08:12 PM
haydenray
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Help with gauge fitment.

I have seen past threads about white replacement gauges for C3's but can't seem to find them in Search. I bought 5" white face guages for my '74. They were AutoMeter phantom series. I emailed AutoMeter and was informed they were a direct replacement. The Mechanic took the dash apart and said the holes are too big for the gauges. I am sure I have seen photos on this forum with these gauges installed in a C3. Can someone tell me if there is an adapter bezel or ? to make these fit. I have an HEI distributor and need the new tach. White is a lot more visible to me. Thus the change. Any white faced gauges which are a direct fit would also be an option.

Thanks,

Ray
Old 04-08-2015, 08:22 PM
'75
Le Mans Master

Received 582 Likes on 504 Posts

This is what you're looking for.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:33 PM
'75
Le Mans Master

Received 582 Likes on 504 Posts

Another option is go to whitegauges.com for colored inlays and switch to a 75 to 77 electric tach.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:38 PM
TravisF
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by haydenray
I have seen past threads about white replacement gauges for C3's but can't seem to find them in Search. I bought 5" white face guages for my '74. They were AutoMeter phantom series. I emailed AutoMeter and was informed they were a direct replacement. The Mechanic took the dash apart and said the holes are too big for the gauges. I am sure I have seen photos on this forum with these gauges installed in a C3. Can someone tell me if there is an adapter bezel or ? to make these fit. I have an HEI distributor and need the new tach. White is a lot more visible to me. Thus the change. Any white faced gauges which are a direct fit would also be an option.

Thanks,

Ray
You can check here as well..... http://www.corvettemods.com/Gauge-Ki...ics_c_700.html

Get notified of new replies

To Help with gauge fitment.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Help with gauge fitment.