C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EZ-EFI 1.0 tuning problem

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2015, 11:51 AM
c3_dk
Safety Car

Received 381 Likes on 294 Posts

Originally Posted by 7t2vette
Have you tried asking over at the FAST product support forum?

http://www.cpgnation.com/forum/forum...ort-forum.235/
Now I have THX :- )
Old 08-02-2015, 10:58 AM
c3_dk
Safety Car

Received 381 Likes on 294 Posts

Originally Posted by c3_dk
Hi,

I'm very happy with my EZ-EFI 1.0
But I have one problem that has been having since I bought it back in 2010

My problem is, every time I will make a new tune, and I come to the point "turn the key", then the engine runs for 2 seconds, and then engine stops, and the EZ display "error"

What have I done:
Prime with extra gas before start.
Connect the green wire from the harness to ground, to be sure fuel pressure when starting. (like it says in the instruction)

I have no problem starting the engine after "a new tune", but I have no possibility to have the EZ adjust the throttle blades.

Does anyone else have this problem?

And does anyone have a solution for this problem?

Thx.
Just to update anyone that has the same problem.

I've been in contact with Comp Cams Tech support regarding my problem via mail, and there forum.
With no lock, I come to the point that tech support don't reply my mails, because they don't know "what to do" I think. But I will say, that they tried hard to help me, so no hard felling here !!

But my car is running now, what I did was, when I made a new tune, then a second person took a syringe with gas, so as soon a I started the car, then gas came from the syringe for him first 10 sec. or so.
After 5-10 sec. the injectors opened, by them self, and I could finish my tune.

So finally after I installed AFR 195 heads, Comp Cam EFI cam/Hydr roller/1.6 Rocker arms, Edelbrock 8810 water pump, a new set of headers, 3 months ago, my car is driving again

I've only been driving for ½ hour or so, but the car runs strong now, and only with ½ hour "programming"

Thx.

P.S I would like to thanks Matt from Comp Cam for helping me

Last edited by c3_dk; 08-03-2015 at 01:42 AM.

Quick Reply: EZ-EFI 1.0 tuning problem