C3 Tech/Performance V8 Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine, Basic Tech and Maintenance for the C3 Corvette
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thumbs Up For Shafiroff

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 04:20 PM
81 Vette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05
First C3 General Poster!
Default Thumbs Up For Shafiroff

I got to tell you, after my...unfortunate...run with Bill Mitchell, to finally get to work with someone like Scott and his team out there at Shafiroff Racing is a real pleasure. Ive talked to a few of the guys out there, and not only are they MORE than willing to bend the rules on some of their PRODUCTION engines, they encouraged it. They do everything in their power to make sure you get the perfect combination of parts to achieve your goals. Thanks to them I can have my 600hp STREETABLE SBC.

All HAIL!!

If you guys ever want to work with the best, call em.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:04 PM
zwede
Race Director

Received 333 Likes on 255 Posts

Glad it worked out for you. When I dealt with Shafiroff getting the engine for my friend they were very accomodating and easy to work with. The engine we got has a best of 11.02 at close to 130 mph sofar in my friends '73 (with a little help from the blue bottle).
Old 10-12-2004, 05:05 PM
zwede
Race Director

Received 333 Likes on 255 Posts

And another thing I like about Shafiroff is they dyno all their engines and send you the dyno sheet. Many of the big builders will only dyno one engine and then build a bunch like it.
Old 10-12-2004, 05:46 PM
81 Vette
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '05
First C3 General Poster!

this is very true

I was able to give them all the specs on my car, and they swore, actually swore, I could have a 10 second car, NATURALLY aspirated WITHOUT NO2 with the combo we were talking about. Gotta love a shop that puts their rep not just on saying youll get X amount of HP, but also ETs without even knowing the car. They are that confident.

Get notified of new replies

To Thumbs Up For Shafiroff

Quick Reply: Thumbs Up For Shafiroff