C3 Vendor for Sale Exclusive forum for vendors to list C3 products, services and promotions.

Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-back System for '70-'73 Corvette Stingray

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2017, 05:18 PM
0Flowmaster Exhaust
Former Vendor

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-back System for '70-'73 Corvette Stingray

Application:
Fits 1970-1973 Corvette Stingray with 454 Big Block Engine (Can also be used for High HP Small Block Applications).

Description:
Flowmaster's Force II Crossmember-back system for the 1970-1973 Corvette Stingray with 454 Big Block Engine is perfect for the person looking for a moderate exterior and mild interior exhaust tone, with all of the performance benefits that you would expect from Flowmaster. This bolt-on DOR (Dual Out the Rear) system for the 454ci V8 models (or high HP small blocks) features specially tuned stainless steel 50 Series Delta Flow mufflers, a Scavenger X-pipe assembly and 2.50” 409S stainless steel tailpipes. Like all Flowmaster® systems the pipes are all mandrel bent to reduce any restrictions and maximize performance. The system finishes with 2.50” polished 304S stainless steel tips that exit within the factory cutout bezels. The exhaust system is manufactured in the USA and is covered by Flowmaster’s Lifetime Limited Warranty. Designed for an easy fit, this system includes all necessary parts and hardware for installation.

- Stainless Steel Construction
- Dyno Tuned For Maximum Performance
- Patented Delta Flow Technology
- Lifetime Limited Warranty

Last edited by Flowmaster Exhaust; 02-16-2017 at 05:49 PM.
Old 02-19-2017, 08:46 AM
CMD1
Advanced
Pro Mechanic

Received 23 Likes on 15 Posts

I am installing this system now along with with new Hedman ceramic coated headers in my '71 LS5. Very nice fit and finish. Tips are great quality.
Old 02-19-2017, 10:31 PM
spdrcr29
Burning Brakes

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by CMD1
I am installing this system now along with with new Hedman ceramic coated headers in my '71 LS5. Very nice fit and finish. Tips are great quality.
Getting ready to make the purchase on this system as well. What type of pipes did you use to connect your headers to the Flowmaster system? Store bought extension pipes or did you have to fab those pipes up yourself?
Old 02-20-2017, 01:13 AM
CMD1
Advanced
Pro Mechanic

Originally Posted by spdrcr29
Getting ready to make the purchase on this system as well. What type of pipes did you use to connect your headers to the Flowmaster system? Store bought extension pipes or did you have to fab those pipes up yourself?
I used these headers and these extensions from Summit......with the ball style ends on the headers and extensions, it was nearly a perfect fit with minimal trimming. No leaks and no gaskets to blow out!

Hedman Universal Header X-Tensions
HED-18700
Header Collector Extensions, 3.0 in. Ball and Socket Style Flange, 2.50 in. Pipe, Pair
Old 02-20-2017, 10:04 AM
spdrcr29
Burning Brakes

Received 34 Likes on 32 Posts

Originally Posted by CMD1
I used these headers and these extensions from Summit......with the ball style ends on the headers and extensions, it was nearly a perfect fit with minimal trimming. No leaks and no gaskets to blow out!

Hedman Universal Header X-Tensions
HED-18700
Header Collector Extensions, 3.0 in. Ball and Socket Style Flange, 2.50 in. Pipe, Pair
Perfect, thanks for letting me know!
Old 07-08-2017, 08:37 PM
Ryan Menzies
Instructor

Received 28 Likes on 27 Posts

Just had this kit show up at my door. Now I just need to get a couple of S bends of 2.5" from the headers next week and see how she sounds with a 496 and 10.5:1 compression an aggressive cam
Old 07-08-2017, 09:04 PM
CMD1
Advanced
Pro Mechanic

Originally Posted by Ryan Menzies
Just had this kit show up at my door. Now I just need to get a couple of S bends of 2.5" from the headers next week and see how she sounds with a 496 and 10.5:1 compression an aggressive cam
I bet you will love them, mine fit really well and the tips lined up great with a little time adjusting everything before tightening the clamps. I tack welded all my joints to hold everything just right for the long haul. Enjoy!

Get notified of new replies

To Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-back System for '70-'73 Corvette Stingray

Quick Reply: Flowmaster Force II Crossmember-back System for '70-'73 Corvette Stingray