Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C3 project car wanted

Search this Thread

Old 10-02-2005, 09:09 PM
C5BOB
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C3 project car wanted

I and in the midwest and looking for a C3 project car. Any ideas?
Old 10-03-2005, 10:18 PM
BEZ71
Pro

i have a '81 for $5500.00
Old 10-04-2005, 08:15 AM
Detroit Vette
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I have a 72 convertible that needs some glass work in the rear. The car was spun out and hit a gaurd rail. The rear tail light panel needs to be replaced. It also needs some repair to the rear half of the quarter panel. I am asking $10k for it. Car is located in Michigan near Detroit. Email me for details. corvetteworks@aol.com or scott.dixon@aarcorp.com
Old 10-06-2005, 08:57 AM
stingray502
Burning Brakes

I have a 1969 Corvette for sale. It was originally a 427 4 speed AC, T-tops with factory side pipes. I had a Corvette shop start a restoration on it. The body is done and perfect. It is blue, very similar to Lemans blue. The frame is out from the car and was inspected. It does not have any rot. The motor that was in the car was a 454, not original so I sold it along with the 4 speed and front and rear suspension. I purchased a new crate ZZ502, a 6 sppeed and front and rear suspension from a 93 corvette. The builder was susposed to have a chassis builder modify the frame to accept this combination, but it has not happened yet and that chasis builder has put me off too long. I now have moved and married and I really to not have the time or resources to finish the car. It basically needs to be put back together, either with the current setup or get an original setup at a swap meet. All of the parts are there side pipes, AC and everything. The car is in Jacksonville, FL. I have pics I can send you if interested.

Sean
sjohnson112@cfl.rr.com
Old 10-06-2005, 02:56 PM
UCRed
Intermediate

I have a 74 coupe with t-tops -- all numbers match. -- 64K-68K ( not exactly sure of the mileage) can find out if interested. Has been in heated garage since 1984 when I purchased. car is now in pieces. Needed new frame cage nuts -- had car disassembled, frame blasted and POR15 -- shop went under and took years to get car back. now I just want it out of my garage. If interested please contact

Will

Get notified of new replies

To C3 project car wanted

Quick Reply: C3 project car wanted