Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1979 Yellow Corvette T-Top in IL - $14,000 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2011, 10:55 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: 1979 Yellow Corvette T-Top in IL - $14,000 OBO

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1979 T-Top Corvette for sale
1Z8749S414320
L-82 225
Automatic
61,000 Miles
Yellow with Black Interior

Description:

If you are looking for an original C-3, then this is the car for you. It was purchased from an estate in Alabama and driven back to Chicago with no problems. The engine has not been rebuilt, nor has the trans. An original engine, automatic trans, all numbers matching car, and original interior and color. As you can see from the picture, the engine has not been tampered with. We intentionally did not have the car or the engine detailed because we wanted people to see how it actually was. This is an unmolested car. Tires like new. Of the approximately 56,000 corvettes built that year, only 14,516 have the L-82 engine, and only 2,357of Corvettes built that year were painted yellow.

This is a great running 31 year old car that is VERY original. The frame is in perfect condition. It would be an excellent car for a driver, or it can be a car for a collector to buy, detail and save. It has been thoroughly checked out by a gentleman who has been restoring Corvettes since the 70's. Since it came from Alabama, the frame is very solid. I am selling it because I need the garage space. I will consider all reasonable offers. Please email me with questions. Thank you.

Price: $14000 OBO

Click here for photos (7) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog
Old 01-13-2011, 11:03 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default edit

dup post removed

Last edited by Keith@VetteFinders; 01-13-2011 at 11:16 AM.

Quick Reply: FS: 1979 Yellow Corvette T-Top in IL - $14,000 OBO