Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

For Sale, 1975 Milano Red Coupe

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2011, 07:21 PM
trainor
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default For Sale, 1975 Milano Red Coupe

Don't let anyone tell you that the 75 Stingray is not in demand. This car gets looks everywhere. It was in a 4th of July parade yesterday and was voted the nicest car. Has a beautiful Milano Red paint with a few minor scratches. I try to show them in the pics. One is above right rear fender and the other is on the T top. My local body shop said $600 to fix them all. All of the below mentioned items have been put on the car since last September and within 4000 miles.
350 Small Block
30 over Keith Black flat top pistons motor completely new inside. Just rebuilt Turbo 400 Automatic transmission with light shift kit.Sig Erson Viking 100H Hydraulic cam, Nice lope but not radical.
.Brodix IK 180 aluminum heads.McJack's shorty headers.new water pump,New Radiator,New Hoses,New HEI,New MSD wires,
Pypes tru dual exhaust with crossover,New thermostat,New temp sending unit, Edelbrock Performer Endurashine intake, 650 CFM thunder series carb, Edelbrock high rise valve covers, new GM chrome alternater with bowtie emblem, New 255/R60/15 Raised white letter TA radials, Original rally wheels, New front spoiler, New A/C hoses, A/C compressor came with the car but haven't put it on to see if it works, new Edelbrock air cleaner. New Braided fuel line with filter Just installed new 3:55 gears.. This car is a daily driver. It got 15.7 mpg on my last highway trip. My wife occasionally drives it to work, fast, sharp and reliable. Now for the bad stuff... The heater core started leaking a few months back and since I only drive it on nice days I disconnected it, after all I do live in California and so has this car according to all the receipts I have that go back 20 plus years. No rust at all on the car. The other thing is the steering control piston leaks, very common about $350 for parts. All in all this is a neat car, that I wouldn't hesitate to drive a long distance. Never heats up and drives true down the road with no sway or pull. T Tops don't leak. Comes with T top bag carrier which fits behind seat or can be fastened to luggage rack. Car also comes with a custom car cover and 10 CD changer which I never reinstalled. Car has an aftermarket look alike stereo which has the corvette emblem, and there is a Bass kicker in the rear, actually sounds pretty good even with the tops off.
.I'm wanting to sell this car or possibly partial trade for a 1999-2000 corvette or Trade for a roadster. Make me an offer! 760-937-1449 I can't figure out how to post pics so email me at trainor@cebridge.net and I'll send them, or just call me with your address. Asking $14,500 or will consider partial trade for 1999-2000 coupe or vert. Also would consider trade for Roadster.Pics available at EBay item # 110711355574, you can also click on trainor and view my public profile there are a few pics there. Or click on 1975 chevrolet corvette.

Last edited by trainor; 07-18-2011 at 04:14 PM. Reason: Lowered price
Old 07-06-2011, 12:59 AM
54greg
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 45 Likes on 39 Posts

Pics?
Old 07-06-2011, 09:14 AM
trainor
Racer

Originally Posted by 54greg
Pics?
Pics can be seen at Ebay item # 110711355574
Old 07-06-2011, 09:44 AM
trainor
Racer

Originally Posted by 54greg
Pics?
click on trainor and view public profile, there are a few pics there. All the pics are on ebay though. Thanks
Old 07-07-2011, 08:50 AM
trainor
Racer

Originally Posted by trainor
click on trainor and view public profile, there are a few pics there. All the pics are on ebay though. Thanks
No Interest!
Old 07-07-2011, 04:18 PM
c3buyer
6th Gear

No Interest!
Very nice daily driver! In all honesty for what it is your asking price is way too high. If you have to be close to your asking price well then you may have to wait awhile for the market to come to you. Of course if your new asking price were around 12.5k I'd be interested.
Old 07-18-2011, 04:15 PM
trainor
Racer

Don't let anyone tell you that the 75 Stingray is not in demand. This car gets looks everywhere. It was in a 4th of July parade yesterday and was voted the nicest car. Has a beautiful Milano Red paint with a few minor scratches. I try to show them in the pics. One is above right rear fender and the other is on the T top. My local body shop said $600 to fix them all. All of the below mentioned items have been put on the car since last September and within 4000 miles.
350 Small Block
30 over Keith Black flat top pistons motor completely new inside. Just rebuilt Turbo 400 Automatic transmission with light shift kit.Sig Erson Viking 100H Hydraulic cam, Nice lope but not radical.
.Brodix IK 180 aluminum heads.McJack's shorty headers.new water pump,New Radiator,New Hoses,New HEI,New MSD wires,
Pypes tru dual exhaust with crossover,New thermostat,New temp sending unit, Edelbrock Performer Endurashine intake, 650 CFM thunder series carb, Edelbrock high rise valve covers, new GM chrome alternater with bowtie emblem, New 255/R60/15 Raised white letter TA radials, Original rally wheels, New front spoiler, New A/C hoses, A/C compressor came with the car but haven't put it on to see if it works, new Edelbrock air cleaner. New Braided fuel line with filter Just installed new 3:55 gears.. This car is a daily driver. It got 15.7 mpg on my last highway trip. My wife occasionally drives it to work, fast, sharp and reliable. Now for the bad stuff... The heater core started leaking a few months back and since I only drive it on nice days I disconnected it, after all I do live in California and so has this car according to all the receipts I have that go back 20 plus years. No rust at all on the car. The other thing is the steering control piston leaks, very common about $350 for parts. All in all this is a neat car, that I wouldn't hesitate to drive a long distance. Never heats up and drives true down the road with no sway or pull. T Tops don't leak. Comes with T top bag carrier which fits behind seat or can be fastened to luggage rack. Car also comes with a custom car cover and 10 CD changer which I never reinstalled. Car has an aftermarket look alike stereo which has the corvette emblem, and there is a Bass kicker in the rear, actually sounds pretty good even with the tops off.
.I'm wanting to sell this car or possibly partial trade for a 1999-2000 corvette or Trade for a roadster. Make me an offer! 760-937-1449 I can't figure out how to post pics so email me at trainor@cebridge.net and I'll send them, or just call me with your address. Asking $14,500 or will consider partial trade for 1999-2000 coupe or vert. Also would consider trade for Roadster.Pics available at EBay item # 110711355574, you can also click on trainor and view my public profile there are a few pics there. Or click on 1975 chevrolet corvette.
Just lowered the price to 14,500
Old 07-18-2011, 08:01 PM
dragonist2
Instructor

Received 12 Likes on 12 Posts

hi, your listing on ebay has expired, i we can't see the pictures. please post them here or relist your corvette on ebay. thanks
Old 07-19-2011, 09:52 AM
trainor
Racer

Originally Posted by dragonist2
hi, your listing on ebay has expired, i we can't see the pictures. please post them here or relist your corvette on ebay. thanks
If you look to the left of my add and click on Trainor or 1975 corvette you will be able to see photos. Price has been lowered, nice car.

Get notified of new replies

To For Sale, 1975 Milano Red Coupe

Quick Reply: For Sale, 1975 Milano Red Coupe