Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

77-82 Daytona Style Hood,63-82 Hooker Super Comp Headers,T-Top Suitcase ALL FOR SALE!

Old 09-10-2011, 12:56 PM
austinseanchris
Burning Brakes

Received 26 Likes on 20 Posts

Default 77-82 Daytona Style Hood,63-82 Hooker Super Comp Headers,T-Top Suitcase ALL FOR SALE!

Hey guys, I am selling the hood and headers off my Corvette. Been doing some Mods and can no longer use these parts. They all 3 have been listed on ebay but am letting all you guys know so you can go there and bid if interested. My ebay user id is "austinseanchris" which is the same as my user name here. I am going to list the auction descriptions on here with a pic as well.
________________________________________ ____________________
77-82 Daytona Style Corvette Hood(Hood on my avatar)

You are bidding on a used Corvette hood that was removed from my 78
Corvette(obviously car does not come with hood, lol). This hood will fit all 77-82 Corvettes and more I'm sure if you remove the wiper compartment tray on the 68-76 vettes. The hood will be as pictured and will not come with any hardware mounted to it(strikers, insulation, etc.) The hood is painted semi-gloss black on the underside. This hood was removed due to the installation of a higher rise hood. All holes are already made on the underside and is ready to bolt on. This hood is 2" higher than factory height and has no fiberglass damage. This will be for local pick-up only due to weight and size. This hood right now is $699.99 on Ecklers plus shipping charges. Please see pictures. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290608577044
Ebay Item #:290608577044
1963-1982 Corvette Hooker Headers Super Comp 2134-1HKR

You are bidding on a used pair of 63-82 Corvette Hooker Super Competition Headers Part #:2134-1HKR. I bought these headers about a year and a half ago to install on my 78 Vette. About 6 months ago, I decided to change to the Super Competition Side Pipes so I removed these with about 1000 miles on them to install those. I stumbled across these in storage today and am listing for sale. These are the ceramic coated headers, but, from what you can see here, they need to be cleaned up a bit as with any ceramic headers that have already been ran on a car. They also have some scratches on them. Summit and Jegs sell these headers new for $708.90 plus shipping! Here's a chance to get a slighty used pair a little cheaper. Very nice set of headers and great quality as with any Hooker product. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290608584006
Ebay Item #:290608584006
1968-1982 C3 Corvette T-Top Storage Suitcase/Bag

Constructed of a sturdy nylon canvas with heavy-duty carry straps for maximum durability, this suitcase will keep your tops safe and secure while stored. Non-scratch features include a thick foam padded interior, along with an extra large pad to further cushion and separate the tops. Bag is used, but no tears, holes or snags. I actually stored away my fiberglass tops in this bag while my glass ones were on the car. I sold the other tops and no longer need this bag. Does have some dust and spider webs on it so will need a good cleaning! Sells new for $79.99 at Ecklers. Thanks!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=290608589614
Ebay Item #:290608589614

If you are interested in any of these parts, please visit ebay and place a bid. My ebay user id again is "austinseanchris"...same as my user name here. The hood will have to be a local pickup due to weight and size. The other two I will be willing to ship. THANKS!!!
Old 09-10-2011, 01:01 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

You should list this thread in the Parts For Sale section to find the buyers you want instead of in the Cars For Sale.
Old 09-10-2011, 03:10 PM
bigjoepos
Racer

Received 23 Likes on 21 Posts

wish I was closer to pick up that hood!
Old 09-11-2011, 10:13 AM
austinseanchris
Burning Brakes

Sorry, I thought I was in the right section...hmmm....wonder what happened there? Either way, I must have hit the wrong one but thank you for the heads up...Now I got it listed in the right category!!

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer5869
You should list this thread in the Parts For Sale section to find the buyers you want instead of in the Cars For Sale.

Last edited by austinseanchris; 09-11-2011 at 10:18 AM.
Old 09-11-2011, 10:14 AM
austinseanchris
Burning Brakes

Yea, I would ship it but by the time I had someoen crate it and found someone to ship it, it'd probably be an additional $150!!!

Originally Posted by bigjoepos
wish I was closer to pick up that hood!
Old 09-11-2011, 04:15 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,318 Likes on 2,767 Posts

Originally Posted by austinseanchris
Yea, I would ship it but by the time I had someoen crate it and found someone to ship it, it'd probably be an additional $150!!!
I had a 1969 big block hood shipped from San Francisco to Illinois for $65 by Greyhound bus. Look into it.

Seller got a bunch of heavy cardboard from a Lowe's and padding and safely wrapped in "sleeve" style.
Old 09-11-2011, 06:59 PM
austinseanchris
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Vettebuyer5869
I had a 1969 big block hood shipped from San Francisco to Illinois for $65 by Greyhound bus. Look into it.

Seller got a bunch of heavy cardboard from a Lowe's and padding and safely wrapped in "sleeve" style.
Hmmm...interesting, didnt know they did that. I guess instead of a person buying a ticket, the hood buys a ticket and rides the bus. Thanks for lettig me know about that.
Old 09-12-2011, 03:05 AM
austinseanchris
Burning Brakes

Default Few other parts...

Also, just on another note, an MSD Distributor and a pair of hood strikers listed too under my eBay seller ID. Thanks!

Get notified of new replies

To 77-82 Daytona Style Hood,63-82 Hooker Super Comp Headers,T-Top Suitcase ALL FOR SALE!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 77-82 Daytona Style Hood,63-82 Hooker Super Comp Headers,T-Top Suitcase ALL FOR SALE!