Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Barn find 68 matching numbers big block coupe

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2012, 11:15 PM
Fivepointfive
Intermediate

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Barn find 68 matching numbers big block coupe

I lowered the price to $24K and decided to start a new thread because I have had a bunch on interest in the car. I listed it on May 16, so if anyone is interested, please look up that thread, This is a 427 4 speed with the 3 x 2 set up 400 HP (L68 engine). It was in an insulated barn for about 35 years. New brakes ( I needed to get her to roll), but otherwise untouched. I got it driveable, but nothing more. Probably not more than 50 of this configuration left in the world. This is going to make a great car for someone and it is sure to gain value. My '56 is worth 50 times what I paid for it and it isn't even matching numbers. Let's talk if you are thinking about a matching number survivor.
Old 06-13-2012, 06:47 AM
ozman1966
Racer

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by Fivepointfive
I lowered the price to $24K and decided to start a new thread because I have had a bunch on interest in the car. I listed it on May 16, so if anyone is interested, please look up that thread, This is a 427 4 speed with the 3 x 2 set up 400 HP (L68 engine). It was in an insulated barn for about 35 years. New brakes ( I needed to get her to roll), but otherwise untouched. I got it driveable, but nothing more. Probably not more than 50 of this configuration left in the world. This is going to make a great car for someone and it is sure to gain value. My '56 is worth 50 times what I paid for it and it isn't even matching numbers. Let's talk if you are thinking about a matching number survivor.
FYI,
You just TTT the old thread and it will go to the top of the message list if you want more views, with 2 threads on same car, one will get Deleted.

Quick Reply: Barn find 68 matching numbers big block coupe