Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1972 corvette 350 5 speed supercharged turn key project

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2014, 12:27 AM
ldigga98
5th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1972 corvette 350 5 speed supercharged turn key project

New price lowered it to sell first 7500 cash firm gets it. check out pics if this is a project you want to finish up give me a call 510 493 3264 Larry clean title in my name current reg

OPEN TO ALL CASH OFFERS HAVE TO MOVE MY PROJECT IF INTERESTED PLEASE MAKE AN OFFER WORST THAT CAN HAPPEN IS I SAY NO THANK YOU, I HAVE 10K IN IT BUT I'M READY TO TAKE A LOSS IF YOU LIKE IT AND WANT TO FINISH IT LETS MAKE A DEAL

LOWERED TO 10,500 THIS IS A CHANCE TO GET A REAL 1972 STINGRAY CLEAN TITLE CURRENT REG 350 SUPERCHARGER AND 5 SPEED TRANS JUST HAVE TO PUT IN A LITTLE WORK TO FINISH

this car is turn key but has interior stripped out and steering wheel off so can't be driven will have to be towed or trailed, it can be started but at this stage cant be test driven

i have my 1972 corvette clean title current reg,
it has a newer reinforced frame lot of hours spent, it has the numbers matching 350 with vin stamped into deck pad, motor was rebuilt new main cam rod bearings blocked cleaned and new brass freeze plugs installed mild cam, i added a 144 b&m blower to it with a l88 hood so it would all fit, hooker side pipes, the transmission is a t5 from a 90's z28 with the tilted trans mount so it was a little pain to install trans mount but i have one mounted, new 11 inch clutch still uses zbar linkage, new driveshaft with new joints and new thick halfshafts with new joints and grade 8 hardware

frame and suspension all coated black new 15x8 rallys with 245-60-15 front and 275-60-15 drag radials in back i have went thur all brakes and they all work, i have striped interior completely and installed new windshield, body needs some tlc and floor seat mounts need to be reinstalled have a parts last owner done some bird cage repair looks good windshield went in no problem, it needs work but it will be a nice car if in the right hands, i have the rear lights and bumpers off because i was going to send it to body and paint but things have came up and i want be able to finish it right now so first 12,000 obo
an see more pics on ebay item number 181391619605

i have pink slip in my name with current reg asking 12,000 serious buyers only that can handle a project of this magnitude below is a quick video of the car started and running 510 493 3264

Last edited by ldigga98; 06-06-2014 at 06:30 PM.
Old 06-06-2014, 06:33 PM
ldigga98
5th Gear

Default 1972 corvette supercharged project

still for sale price dropped to 7500 cash firm clean title in my name current tags give me a call 50 493 3264 Larry
Old 06-07-2014, 07:28 AM
nutsy
Melting Slicks

Received 123 Likes on 78 Posts

I thought turn key and project were totally opposite meanings but heres a bump for ya. good luck.
Old 06-07-2014, 12:56 PM
ldigga98
5th Gear

Default reply to turn key project admin please delete my add

Originally Posted by nutsy
I thought turn key and project were totally opposite meanings but heres a bump for ya. good luck.

TURN KEY meaning that the car can start with the turn of the key and drive on its own power transmission brakes all work, PROJECT it needs work interior steering wheel all parts I have put back on it

this is the first site I have been on that beats up turn key project, I have been buying car for a long time and to me a turn key project is basicly every car you buy that isn't show room condition. you buy a car that needs paint and interior but runs= turn key project you can move or drive it on it own power but it needs work to be 100% complete

now this car for 7500 is so cheap I just bought it added supercharger cooling rebuilt breaks and added trans mount paid 730 for dmv got pink, and lost interest in the car I took out most parts to sound deaden car and stopped, me thinking this is a corvette site ok maybe some one would like a car like this that you don't see everyday and for an honest price. but instead of interest in the car I have gotten more interest in the turn key project title, if this site is for 100 point cars nut and bolt resto im deeply sorry for bringing my hot rod corvette to your fine site AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I DELETE MY ADD AND I CAN JUST STORE IT FOR LATER.. ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ADD BECAUSE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR THIS SITE. THANK YOU.
Old 06-07-2014, 01:01 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,323 Likes on 2,772 Posts

Originally Posted by ldigga98
TURN KEY meaning that the car can start with the turn of the key and drive on its own power transmission brakes all work, PROJECT it needs work interior steering wheel all parts I have put back on it

this is the first site I have been on that beats up turn key project, I have been buying car for a long time and to me a turn key project is basicly every car you buy that isn't show room condition. you buy a car that needs paint and interior but runs= turn key project you can move or drive it on it own power but it needs work to be 100% complete

now this car for 7500 is so cheap I just bought it added supercharger cooling rebuilt breaks and added trans mount paid 730 for dmv got pink, and lost interest in the car I took out most parts to sound deaden car and stopped, me thinking this is a corvette site ok maybe some one would like a car like this that you don't see everyday and for an honest price. but instead of interest in the car I have gotten more interest in the turn key project title, if this site is for 100 point cars nut and bolt resto im deeply sorry for bringing my hot rod corvette to your fine site AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW HOW CAN I DELETE MY ADD AND I CAN JUST STORE IT FOR LATER.. ADMIN PLEASE DELETE MY ADD BECAUSE THIS CAR IS NOT FOR THIS SITE. THANK YOU.
If you want to have a thread closed, simply PM a mod and we will do so. We do not get to read every single post and I just happened to come across this one.

Get notified of new replies

To 1972 corvette 350 5 speed supercharged turn key project

Quick Reply: 1972 corvette 350 5 speed supercharged turn key project