Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1977 corvette for sale

Old 07-21-2014, 12:48 AM
mcmsmsc
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1977 corvette for sale

Selling my 1977 corvette. Car is in great shape with 350 with auto, p/s, p/b, a/c (has been converted and works), cruise, tilt and telescope, rear defogger, t-top covers, seat cover (when you have to bring it to the shop), it has manual crank windows. Runs great and shifts like it should. New tires on the stock wheels. The original wheels were removed when new and some keystone classics were put on it with goodyear eagle gt tires (they will go with the car) when I bought it the stock wheels came with it and they were in the keystone boxes. The pin stripe looks good with a little wear in spots. Not sure but it might be considered a survivor car.
Asking $13,000 please message me for more info or a phone number.
Thank you.

Old 07-25-2014, 12:42 AM
mcmsmsc
Instructor

Bump. No comments? Very open to see what you think so please tell me what you think.
Old 07-25-2014, 10:07 AM
Mikeski
Instructor

Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts

White is not my favorite color but the pinstriping looks great. I know this is being picky but you may want to vacuum out the car and detail the engine compartment and respost pictures. Also post if the headlights work like they are suppose to along with wipers and horn. GLWTS
Old 07-25-2014, 11:17 AM
mcmsmsc
Instructor

I will vacuum and try to change the picture. I did go through it the night before but pulling it out of the garage after walking through the grass didn't help. Everything works A/C,cruise, rear defrost, radio. I believe the pin-striping was done in the 70's. $13,000 is the starting point and I am open to offers.
Old 07-25-2014, 04:18 PM
Easy Mike
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,468 Likes on 1,247 Posts
Cruise-In II Veteran

I think you have a nice 77, but the pin striping could be too much personalization for some buyers.

Good luck with the sale.

Old 07-25-2014, 06:30 PM
mcmsmsc
Instructor

Thanks Mike, the pin stripe almost kept me from buying it but the rest of it was so nice I had to. When I bought it had the keystone rime and the goodyear eagle gt's on it still. I assume the original owner picked it up from the dealer, went to the parts store and swapped the rims, because the originals looked new, and had it pin stripped, then drove it on nice days.
Old 09-16-2014, 12:34 AM
mcmsmsc
Instructor

Bump

Get notified of new replies

To 1977 corvette for sale

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: 1977 corvette for sale