Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1969 Convertible, 4-speed, 350 Project Car

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2014, 09:03 AM
Cobra_4
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 13 Posts
St. Jude Donor '09

Default 1969 Convertible, 4-speed, 350 Project Car

1969 Corvette. Been working on it for a while but its time to move onto something esle. Body is pretty dang good on the car, not visible damage or wrecks, shouldn't take a ton of prep work to get it ready for color. Bumpers are new. 350 engine, sounds good, has a mild cam in it. 4-speed transmission. All new brakes front and rear. Most all the parts are here to put it together that I can see. Seats need recovering, door panels could probably be used if you were building a driver. Car runs and drives as is, just needs fine tuning and tweaking to be road worthy.

Asking $10,000.

It's my dad's car so the best way to get ahold of him is to call, 828-421-4018, no text messages please. Or you can get with me on here and I'll get back to you. Or email me ssdandp@yahoo.com.

Old 11-18-2014, 12:50 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/foru...eir-parts.html

These are the rules which will govern the sale of items on the forum.

1. Commercial Sales

Supporting vendors pay for the considerable bandwidth charges on the Forum, making it free for the rest of us. In exchange, they get the privilege of using the Forum to market and promote their goods and services.

Forum members are welcome to sell a Corvette or Corvette parts they purchased for their own personal use. Anything else is considered to be a commercial sale.

MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIST CARS AND PARTS THAT THEY PERSONALLY OWN.

* Listing cars and parts for family or friend will not be allowed without prior approval by an administrator.

* These vehicles listed must be titled in the member's name prior to listing here on the forum.

Quick Reply: 1969 Convertible, 4-speed, 350 Project Car