Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTF - 1970 Coupe

Old 12-24-2014, 02:45 PM
cb480
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTF - 1970 Coupe

I am looking for a 1970 454/390, 4spd, Donnybrook Green with Green Int. I have the protect -O-plate, sales contract and key #s. I bought this car new and last know place for it is on the West Coast. Vin # 194370S402427. I would like to give this to the owner or buy it I hope. Any help would be appreciated. Have checked the registry's.
Old 12-24-2014, 05:24 PM
early shark
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by cb480
I am looking for a 1970 454/390, 4spd, Donnybrook Green with Green Int. I have the protect -O-plate, sales contract and key #s. I bought this car new and last know place for it is on the West Coast. Vin # 194370S402427. I would like to give this to the owner or buy it I hope. Any help would be appreciated. Have checked the registry's.
Join the NCRS site and make your inquiry there. Lots of knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts to possibly assist with this subject.
Old 12-29-2014, 07:02 PM
cb480
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by early shark
Join the NCRS site and make your inquiry there. Lots of knowledgeable Corvette enthusiasts to possibly assist with this subject.
Thanks for the info on NCRS. I took the last three states that I thought the car might have been and called the DMV'S. Struck gold on the last one, Anchorage Alaska. Without saying it they indicated that the car had a current registration there. Could not get the name of the owner from them though. Sent Corvette Club in Ak email. Maybe they know him. Can't be to many of them up there. Seems like most states are willing to look Vin #s and if they have them they have been active within the last six years then after that they are dropped off. Might be good info for some one else looking for a car.
Do you know another way of finding the owner now that I know what city the car is in?

Thanks Ron
Old 12-29-2014, 07:46 PM
Revi
Drifting

Received 148 Likes on 136 Posts

Originally Posted by cb480
Thanks for the info on NCRS. I took the last three states that I thought the car might have been and called the DMV'S. Struck gold on the last one, Anchorage Alaska. Without saying it they indicated that the car had a current registration there. Could not get the name of the owner from them though. Sent Corvette Club in Ak email. Maybe they know him. Can't be to many of them up there. Seems like most states are willing to look Vin #s and if they have them they have been active within the last six years then after that they are dropped off. Might be good info for some one else looking for a car.
Do you know another way of finding the owner now that I know what city the car is in?

Thanks Ron
Did you ask the DMV if they would forward your contact information to the current owner? Then the current owner could contact you if interested.
Old 12-29-2014, 08:00 PM
cb480
3rd Gear

Originally Posted by Revi
Did you ask the DMV if they would forward your contact information to the current owner? Then the current owner could contact you if interested.
I did not think to ask them to forward. They did not bring that up. They said that no matter how good my goal is that they could not give any info. So I do not think the would do that maybe. If I do not here from the Club I will call them and ask. I am just so delighted that the car is a still alive.

Thanks Ron

Get notified of new replies

To WTF - 1970 Coupe

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTF - 1970 Coupe