Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Selling Friend's '76

Search this Thread

Old 05-16-2015, 06:38 AM
yellowvettemike
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Selling Friend's '76

My good friend Tom Philllips died of a heart attack in Nov 2013. He had a 1976 Corvette that he bought new that his wife now wants to sell. I am going to coordinate the sale. Tom bought this car new. It is a red 4 speed car with PS, PB and a/c. 62000 miles, always garaged. Full documentation. Original engine, trans, paint, interior, etc. It is about a 9.5 on a scale of 10. I will be posting photos of the car here and some other sites. Not sure of the asking price just yet. She is also selling Tom's 1963 Chev 2drHT Impala, red, 32000 miles, just as nice and just as original as the Vette. Vehicles are located in Madison, Ms.
Old 05-16-2015, 09:04 AM
hzz
Melting Slicks

Received 39 Likes on 32 Posts

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend.

Just a heads up for you.....forum rules do not allow you to sell a car you don't own. The rules also require that you must post an asking price.

If you send a private message to a moderator they may make an exception for you in this case...better to do that than have the thread locked
Old 05-16-2015, 09:50 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,328 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Forum members are welcome to sell a Corvette or Corvette parts they purchased for their own personal use. Anything else is considered to be a commercial sale.
MEMBERS ARE ONLY ALLOWED TO LIST CARS AND PARTS THAT THEY PERSONALLY OWN.

* Listing cars and parts for family or friend will not be allowed without prior approval by an administrator.
* These vehicles listed must be titled in the member's name prior to listing here on the forum.

Get notified of new replies

To Selling Friend's '76

Quick Reply: Selling Friend's '76