Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 69-72 project car, coupe

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2015, 11:06 AM
JLI
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default WTB 69-72 project car, coupe

As the title states, looking for a 69-72 project car. Not wanting an extreme project with lots of rust or very extensive fiberglass work needed. Parts missing isnt a big concern and numbers matching isnt a requirement. Ok with a car that needs some body work but not wanting to tackle a car that needs every bit of the body repaired or replaced.

Looking for something to work on with my father and restore. He had a 72 in his prime and would like to build one with him to keep in the family.

Prefer an auto car. Shoot me a pm with what you have. Located in Huntsville, Alabama.
Old 05-23-2015, 03:14 PM
jan soroka
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default 69 427 tripower

Originally Posted by JLI
As the title states, looking for a 69-72 project car. Not wanting an extreme project with lots of rust or very extensive fiberglass work needed. Parts missing isnt a big concern and numbers matching isnt a requirement. Ok with a car that needs some body work but not wanting to tackle a car that needs every bit of the body repaired or replaced.

Looking for something to work on with my father and restore. He had a 72 in his prime and would like to build one with him to keep in the family.

Prefer an auto car. Shoot me a pm with what you have. Located in Huntsville, Alabama.
have toooooooooo many projects, this is a 1969 400 hp tripower Ttop,4spd matching no. car . it needs a total restoration. no rust , body is is in good shape NO fiberglass damage , engine was rebuit in about 1988 driven then sat a long time and it runs, l dove it off the trailer when delivered. interior is stripped out when previous owner started to restore and quit and l have the pieces parts. Original color was black with saddle tan int, it was repainted blue for some unknown reason, but it will need new paint anyway . According to C3 registry this was the only one with this combination 427/3-2s,black-saddle.l'm asking $22,500.. pictures on request at fizzlooney@directv.net. really a good basis for a great tripower original-- can call at 214 202 2218 for further info thanks
Old 05-23-2015, 04:49 PM
martin griffin
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

still have the 72 project. matching numbers motor and turbo 400 trans, frame and bird cage great condition. have most of the interior. missing carpet, door panels ,sill plates and some little odds and ends. cracked windshield ,small patch on right front fender $6000.00 firm Im about 475 miles from H

untsville

Old 05-31-2015, 07:44 AM
530planeman
Drifting

Received 145 Likes on 129 Posts

Originally Posted by JLI

hi there
There is a nice project up in Fairfield Ohio for 10K on craigs list inder Cinn. ohio .Let me know if you would like me to look at it for a little gas money .I know what to look for as I have been restoring c3's for years.My son has a truck and trailer he can deliver .
Wes
Old 09-03-2015, 09:40 AM
MAGRED02
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 69 coupe fs

I Have a loaded 69 coupe for sale. it is a "loaded" car with auto. Body is stripped and engine has been machined and rebuilt, trans has been rebuilt. the car has a deluxe leather interior, and I have just had the seats redone. Chrome is also newly redone, and many of the small parts are redone and wrapped up. I am only selling because I have developed health issues. If interested call me for pics and we can discuss price.
Bob
716 864 1059

Prefer an auto car. Shoot me a pm with what you have. Located in Huntsville, Alabama.[/QUOTE]
Old 11-02-2015, 08:31 AM
MAGRED02
Racer

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1969 coupe

have you found a car yet. I have a car you may be interested in.
You can call me at 716 694-9188 if you would like to discuss particulars. Bob Ernst

Originally Posted by JLI

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 69-72 project car, coupe

Quick Reply: WTB 69-72 project car, coupe