Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

[NC] 72 Coupe FS 350 4-spd low mile matching

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2015, 11:18 PM
mtnance
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15
Default [NC] 72 Coupe FS 350 4-spd low mile matching

People usually want to see price first: edited: $19,750

All photos taken at 8PM 5-31-15

Sunflower Yellow, Standard Trim, Odometer shows just under 42K. I have some documents to support the mileage from the previous three owners. Tank Sticker is almost faded out. I retained all original parts removed (example, the original door handles need re-chroming and I replaced them with good handles but retained the originals) The only parts that have been replaced (by previous owner) that I do not have are the valve covers and air cleaner. On a percentage bases (not including paint) appears to be 95% original. Has original rim/spare tire (Firestone wide oval I think). Have the original center caps but one has some damage. New original style mufflers. Headlights and wiper doors pop open without delay. The paint is fair for the most part with some exceptions as in photo. There is one small rectangular hole just above right rear bumper about 2 inches long 3/4 inch high and was there when I bought. Non-ac car for anyone needing to know. Car runs great. The only thing not working: clock.

And...... many wonder "why are they selling"? Well, this is a 4-spd and I am having trouble with a left knee and would like an automatic. I would consider a trade for a 69-72 coupe w/auto but the chances of two people agreeing is pretty slim. Possible, but slim. I will want to remain a C3 owner at some point.

If you've seen any of my "help needed" threads here, you'll know that most things I posted were fairly minor, fuel smell? replaced some parts. Had a wire on the electronic conversion rub the distributor shaft and caused a backfire, hence the new mufflers. (by the way, I have all those original ignition parts too) I would like to enjoy this car as long as I can but if a buyer comes along,....well....

taken 5-31-15

closer look at the paint that had chips, to protect fiberglass, I primed.

Left Side Engine Bay

Right Side Engine Bay

Rear View

That small hole I mentioned in ad (just above the chrome)

Upper Console

Lower Console

Last edited by mtnance; 06-07-2015 at 04:54 PM. Reason: spelling
Old 06-01-2015, 11:49 PM
havesometo
Drifting

Received 59 Likes on 58 Posts

Beautiful car love the color.
Good luck with your sale or trade.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:53 PM
mtnance
Instructor

St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by havesometo
Beautiful car love the color.
Good luck with your sale or trade.
Thanks. Perhaps I am asking too much. I am not in a hurry to sell so....

I know everyone speaks of the "good" when selling, but this is truly an almost original car. If it weren't for the paint it could almost be called a "survivor".
Old 06-07-2015, 04:55 PM
mtnance
Instructor

St. Jude Donor '15

I've edited the price to $19,750......I've had a few folks tell me I was being "too proud".

Get notified of new replies

To [NC] 72 Coupe FS 350 4-spd low mile matching

Quick Reply: [NC] 72 Coupe FS 350 4-spd low mile matching