Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1982 Silver/Beige Corvette T-Top in MI - $14,999 OBO

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2015, 07:39 AM
Keith@VetteFinders
Platinum Supporting Dealership

Received 208 Likes on 60 Posts
NCM Sinkhole Donor

Default FS: 1982 Silver/Beige Corvette T-Top in MI - $14,999 OBO

The following Corvette is being offered for sale at VetteFinders.com Follow the links to contact the seller.

1982 T-Top Corvette for sale
1G1AY0783C5XXXXXX
350 200
Automatic
48,500 Miles
Silver/Beige with Silver Beige Interior

Description:

For Sale is a 1982 Chevrolet Corvette Collectors Edition with 48,500 miles. The car is in primarily Original Condition – dash bezel has been replaced to accommodate a newer radio (the original was not working properly, but has been saved) and the seats covers with new foam (again, saved the original with a tear). Tires have a little over 1,000 miles on a set of Goodyear Eagle GTII (closest ones available to the original Goodyear Eagle GT). All parts taken off have been saved (within reason) and replaced parts are with GM parts when available.

If you look at condition as spelled out in the Price Guide for Hagerty Insurance (can be found @ hagerty.com), this car would rate as a Condition 3 (good) with some characteristics of a Condition 2 (excellent) and would be valued around $17,000. In an effort not to nitpick with a potential buyer I decided to price at a little below Condition 3 ($14,999 or best offer). I would like to point out that the cruise control does not work and the A/C needs to be converted to R-134a (the reason for the lower price), everything else works fine including the headlight actuator and power antenna.

Not only do I have the original parts that have been saved, I have a few extra parts that go with the car. An extra intake along with a set of throttle bodies (no injectors) and I also purchased a Renegade Intake (aftermarket CrossFire Injection intake) to put on the car. If you look at the stock intake, it has runners about half the size of the intake opening on the cylinder head, I purchased the stock intake to have ported out to improve intake flow (wanted to save the original intake unaltered), but I do not have the tools or skill to port. When I found someone that could port the intake, I also found the Renegade Intake which is rated as an Idle to 6,000 RPM range intake, and the cost was about what it would cost to have the stock manifold ported, so I decided to purchase the Renegade rather than have a stock intake ported. As of this listing, the Renegade is still in the box but I intend to put it on and save the original. I also have a pin stripe kit that does not include the fade stripes that go with the car.

Price: $14,999 OBO

Click here for photos (19) and to contact the seller.

Your Internet destination for buying and selling Corvettes.

Read My Corvette Blog

Quick Reply: FS: 1982 Silver/Beige Corvette T-Top in MI - $14,999 OBO