Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 68-73 driver

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 02:25 PM
4 speed
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default WTB 68-73 driver

looking to spend about 10,ooo on a driver, MUST be a 4 speed, any color, any motor numbers not important. must also have no rust. I dont mind redoing interior, or needing paint but prefer a clean body.

perfer something with 500 miles of MD .

what ya got ?
Old 06-12-2015, 10:22 PM
longbros
Burning Brakes

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by 4 speed
looking to spend about 10,ooo on a driver, MUST be a 4 speed, any color, any motor numbers not important. must also have no rust. I dont mind redoing interior, or needing paint but prefer a clean body.

perfer something with 500 miles of MD .

what ya got ?
I am toying with the idea of selling my 70 Coupe, but no decisions yet. It is a 350/350, 4-speed, PS, PB, A/C car. I have had it five years and rebuilt the engine, transmission, and a lot of other things. It runs and drives great! It still has the original paint, and a good body. Frame is excellent. It needs seat covers and door panels, and a bunch of little stuff. It is blue on blue. Only trouble I see is that my asking price is probably going to be out of your range. I am in Maryland.
Old 06-13-2015, 10:15 AM
4 speed
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

thanks, but bought a 73 out of delaware last night
Old 06-14-2015, 12:35 AM
vette442
Pro

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by longbros
I am toying with the idea of selling my 70 Coupe, but no decisions yet. It is a 350/350, 4-speed, PS, PB, A/C car. I have had it five years and rebuilt the engine, transmission, and a lot of other things. It runs and drives great! It still has the original paint, and a good body. Frame is excellent. It needs seat covers and door panels, and a bunch of little stuff. It is blue on blue. Only trouble I see is that my asking price is probably going to be out of your range. I am in Maryland.
Longbros, I'm going to be searching again pretty soon and your car combo is high on my list. Can you please PM me? Thanks.
Old 07-29-2015, 04:42 AM
Schlicki
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

Originally Posted by longbros
Have you decided to sell it?

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 68-73 driver

Quick Reply: WTB 68-73 driver