Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

F/S 1973 Corvette Stingray

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2015, 08:01 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default F/S 1973 Corvette Stingray

This is a 1973 Stingray with T-tops. It has a 350 sbc with headers, cam, and dual exhaust. It sounds great! It s a 4 speed manual transmission. It has after market air conditioning (it must have a leak, because I have to put some in it every two or three months). Turn signals, wipers, and headlights all work as they should. I have just had a complete front and rear suspension build. This includes all new bilstein shocks on the front and back, new coil springs on the front, new trailing arms on the rear, new timken front and rear wheel bearings, brand new front and rear bushings, brand new mono leaf spring, brand new cross member bushings and steel plate covers for them, brand new slotted and diamond cut rotors on the front and back, brand new stainless steel brake lines on the front and back, brand new stainless calipers and caliper lines on the back, brand new moog upper and lower ball joints on the front suspension, brand new heavy duty differential cover on the rear, brand new half shafts on the rear that are machined balanced, brand new emergency brakes, and emergency brake lines installed (they do need to be adjusted), brand new front sway bar bushings, brand new front lower valance, new front lower spoiler, all new power steering ram, power steering control valve, all new power steering hoses, brand new moog idler arm, all new tie rod ends and tie rod bars, professionally realigned too! Brand new oem gas tank, new fuel sending unit, new gas filler neck seal, and all new hoses in that area. All new bolts were used in the process of putting all of these parts back on. This suspension rebuild with all top quality parts and labor was about $7000. This car has a descent to pretty fair paint job. It is not show quality but it will make do if you are not **** about a show quality paint job. The interior looks pretty good. As you can see the car is red and has black interior. There is an aftermarket tach installed because the factory tach is not hooked up. I just had the rear glass removed by the local windshield company and re-seated back in. I think that I have everything mentioned here. I am unsure of the exact mileage of this car since this is an aftermarket 350 and the odometer was not hooked back up. (it shows 57 thousand and some change on the current odometer) This car will make any corvette lover happy! Especially now that I have paid for all the pain in the butt front and rear suspension work for you! If you have any questions please feel free to ask. Shipping is up to the buyer. You can pick it up or I will assist the shipping company you pay for in ensuring they can get the car. I have the clean and clear title in my hand! I also have a set of 1973 corvette (not oem) stainless steel exhaust tips, and stainless steel bezels (not oem) to go with the car. Car is in Winston-Salem, NC.
$11,000 cash!

Last edited by stonecoldreece; 07-14-2015 at 02:04 PM. Reason: NEW PRICE……$11,000 cash!
Old 07-11-2015, 08:52 PM
trw
Melting Slicks

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Need Pictures, if you want to sell it.
Terry
Old 07-11-2015, 08:58 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

Default Thank you

I had try to put pictures in earlier and it did not take them. I think I have them in there now......
Old 07-11-2015, 09:27 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

Default location.....

I will get some interior pictures and motor pictures on here in the next twenty minutes....car is in Winston-Salem, NC.
Old 07-11-2015, 09:59 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

Name:  20150711_215210.jpg
Views: 1074
Size:  3.40 MB

Name:  20150711_215222.jpg
Views: 1073
Size:  2.60 MB
Old 07-11-2015, 10:03 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

interior pics....
Attached Images   
Old 07-13-2015, 07:25 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

This is a link to the motor running! Let me know if you see it!
Old 07-14-2015, 02:06 PM
stonecoldreece
7th Gear

CAR IS NOW $11K CASH!!!! (after the $7k I've spent in suspension rebuild for front and back) that is like paying $4k for the car…….$11k cash!!!
Old 07-15-2015, 09:06 AM
waytoomany
Advanced

Default 73 Coupe

Interesting...I'll send you a PM

Get notified of new replies

To F/S 1973 Corvette Stingray

Quick Reply: F/S 1973 Corvette Stingray