Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WTB 68-72 4-spd. Big Block

Old 08-05-2015, 05:18 PM
Chris Kennedy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WTB 68-72 4-spd. Big Block

Hi:

I am wanting to buy a '68 to '72 4-spd big block, only. I'd prefer a coupe, but of course the right convertible would be fine. The car would be for serious long distance road travel in the real world, not a trailer queen or a show car (basically, a Corvette before the numbers matching, NCRS obsession). I can be contacted at cnkennedy@earthlink.net as I don't often check in on the forum, and would be happy to discuss the details further.

Many thanks,
/s/ Chris Kennedy
Old 08-06-2015, 07:31 AM
Schlicki
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

A price range would be helpful for those you want to sell. 10-70k, everything is possible....
Old 08-06-2015, 07:02 PM
Chris Kennedy
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Schlicki
A price range would be helpful for those you want to sell. 10-70k, everything is possible....
One of the problems is that the car I am looking for would be a highly subjective purchase----as I mentioned, I am not interested in shows/NCRS or an "investment", but the real world of long and hard driving, nicks and all that comes with using a car in that manner (including genuine enjoyment and fun). As a practical matter I have often found that a car with rough edges hits the spot, while a perfect one does not, and can feel sort of artificial----as I said, this is subjective, but I think something most car people understand. Still, I think the upper limit is around $25K, and I do mean upper, although I have looked at more expensive ones. Thanks for your question!

/s/ Chris

Get notified of new replies

To WTB 68-72 4-spd. Big Block

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: WTB 68-72 4-spd. Big Block