Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 1977 Pro Street / Street Rod $19,500 obo

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2015, 07:25 AM
RobbSalzmann
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12
Default FS 1977 Pro Street / Street Rod $19,500 - SOLD

Balanced and blueprinted small block 406 (work performed by Larry's Engine and Marine in Tucson AZ)
Dart SHP Block
Brodix Heads
Scat H-Beam Rods
Callies Compstar Tier 2 Crank
SRP Pro Series Pistons
The Blower Shop Billet 6-71 Blower
MSD Ignition w/ rev limiter (it winds up FAST)
1/2 inch full circuit (not deadheaded) fuel system. Tank was dropped and 1/2 stainless input and return lines welded in. Everything is 1/2" all the way to/from the fuel rail.
Bowtie Overdrives 765R4 Transmission with Billet upgrade (4 speed with O/D, will do ~2500RPM at 70 MPH)
B&M 3500 RPM lockup torque converter
New Eaton Carrier, 390 REM Coated Rings and Pinion,Steel Clutch
All new suspension components, composite rear spring, Bilstein shocks.
Brakes and Steering converted to Hydroboost and Gen 2 Pump - car will stop effortlessly like any modern vehicle.
Jeep power steering conversion.
Brand new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires.
Polished Stainless Steel Hardlines and aircraft fittings throughout.
Hayden transmission coolers.
Large aluminum BeCool radiator.
Speedometer and Tach retrofitted with modern Autometer gauges.
Hooker chrome headers and spiral baffled sidepipes
Plates,Heavy-Duty Differential Cover
Z06 Leather Seats
700+HP, 700+ft/lbs on 91 pump gas Serious kick-in-the-pants TORQUE right from idle!
Custom House of Kolor Brandywine Candy over Galaxy Gray paint still looks wet
This car is very dependable and well built. I've been on 300 mile full day cruises and 90 minute boulevard crawls and it never misses a beat.

Never raced or tracked. I do romp on it from time to time but never like you would if racing.
Quite a few spare parts and leftovers from the build go with the car, including a nice Hillborn scoop if you don't like the menacing eyes scoop .

I recently got a pilot's license, so I'm selling the car to make room for a plane. I'm open to trade for ELSA / SLSA

There are a few little ****ly things that could be worked out to make the car perfect, but as is, its a great looking and running cruiser.

The car and I are located in Clermont FL. The pictures were taken when I lived in Tucson AZ, where the car was purchased and built. HP & torque figures are also from Tucson, elevation 2600' w/ blower cogged for 5% o/d. Currently it has 10% o/d cog (more boost/torque), still runs on 91 pump gas.

I'm willing to negotiate with reasonable offers. Clear title in hand.

More pictures including many build pics here: https://www.flickr.com/gp/64161420@N04/eaJ1ZH

Call Robb 520 449 4274

Last edited by RobbSalzmann; 10-05-2015 at 04:50 PM.

Quick Reply: FS 1977 Pro Street / Street Rod $19,500 obo