Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1971 T Top Coupe 454-365 4 SP AC

Search this Thread

Old 09-18-2015, 10:26 AM
ptwohey
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Default 1971 T Top Coupe 454-365 4 SP AC

C3 Corvette with the original drive train, ORIGINAL AND NOT AN NOM OR REPLACEMENT. This engine has been professionally rebuilt and the factory numbers were not shaved off from decking block. Engine has roughly 5K miles since rebuild and needs nothing other than typical prep for an engine that has been pickled for storage. This car has not run since 1995 and only because other projects were prioritized. This one will be back on the “get it done” list very soon if it is not sold.
This is an original Miami, Florida purchase and has the Florida title and has been registered in a non-titled state since leaving Miami and the required documents are included.
The original history of this car is not complete but I have owned it over 20 years and decided to part with it when price is right and obviously will go higher if I complete it.
Lots of NOS parts are included and were purchased from Simon’s in Woonsocket who is a GM dealer as a result of hidden damage when I purchased it from the 3rd owner. Parts include radiator cradle, 85% of metal brackets that support the front end, other original front end brackets were not damaged in the accident and salvaged Included reproduction HD radiator. All trim rings and center caps, side louvers, front grilles, side markers, bumpers and emblems are included.
What is needed to get this on the road? Driver’s fender could use fiberglass repair on the underside of the bumper as shown in photo but is not absolutely necessary. Very little exterior work for an experienced body shop. Paint is a 20 footer. Front end needs to be reassembled as well as radiator, AC condenser, hoses, fan, headlights and wiring. The AC worked great until one hose sprung a leak from resting on the exhaust manifold and it lost the R12 freon. New reproduction hoses and just about every other part is available. Other items to tweak this car to your satisfaction may also be required.
This car is not show ready but is not something an amateur threw together to make money. What ever happened in the accident is not documented but it does appear to have the fiberglass forward of the tires replaced. TLC could make this a super car or driven as is as long as NCRS quality is not an issue. $19500.00
For more info reply by email.

Old 09-27-2015, 10:18 AM
ptwohey
Burning Brakes

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts

Since I posted this I have started the work to get it running again before fixing the fiberglass. The f'glass could always get done after it's back on the road. The offers I've received are being collected but so far nothing comes close to what I've spent so it's still available.

Quick Reply: 1971 T Top Coupe 454-365 4 SP AC