Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lots of chrome Vette parts!!! NOS

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 09:59 PM
C3 Vette guy
7th Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lots of chrome Vette parts!!! NOS

I am new here.I apologize for barging in here. Where else can I sell these very nice Vette parts but on a Vette forum....I will be Ebaying these parts that were to be installed on a 68 Vette but the owner passed away. Lots of chrome steering and suspension parts, a differential,and plenty of other odds and ends. Thank you very much!
Attached Images       

Last edited by C3 Vette guy; 05-10-2016 at 10:00 PM.
Old 05-11-2016, 12:10 AM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

Originally Posted by C3 Vette guy
I am new here.I apologize for barging in here. Where else can I sell these very nice Vette parts but on a Vette forum....I will be Ebaying these parts that were to be installed on a 68 Vette but the owner passed away. Lots of chrome steering and suspension parts, a differential,and plenty of other odds and ends. Thank you very much!
This is the Cars For Sale section. If you bought these parts for personal use and decided not to use them, and you are wanting to provide links to active eBay auctions for them, please post the links in a thread in the Parts For Sale section. If the parts are no longer in an active eBay auction and you are wanting to sell them, list them in Parts with an asking price posted.

Quick Reply: Lots of chrome Vette parts!!! NOS