Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1969 Convertible 350/350 4 Speed For Sale

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2016, 07:59 PM
Jack Hinton
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 1969 Convertible 350/350 4 Speed For Sale

I'm in for a major lifestyle change, so I've decided to sell my 1969 Corvette. I'm the third owner. This car was produced in St. Louis and came from Pennsylvania. When I bought it, the paint and chrome was all re-done. I put in a new interior carpet kit and added wiring for a removable speaker system. I chromed out the engine and added upgraded braided metal hoses. New power steering lines, new brakes, new shocks, refinished and balanced drive shafts, new U-joints, composite leaf spring, new stainless exhaust. Engine was re-built by previous owner. Compression check is perfect. The convertible top is in excellent condition on the original skeleton. Seats and console are all original. I switched Tachometer and oil pressure gauges to electric. There are two problems: 1. There are some paint bubbles on the front left side fender. I have an estimate to fix this for $1500. 2. The volume **** on the Custom Autosound stereo needs to be fixed or replaced. This Corvette is in excellent condition, very clean and runs great.

I'm asking $35,000 but negotiable. You'll have to arrange for pick-up/shipping from Albuquerque, NM.

Call or text Jack at 505 453-1616
Attached Images              
Old 06-30-2016, 10:20 PM
ed427vette
Melting Slicks

Received 657 Likes on 468 Posts

Very nice car and welcome to the forum.
You mention in your add that your seats are original?? However, it does not match your trim tag. Do you mean they are original seats from another car? Your trim tag says saddle interior, gold exterior.
Great looking car and good luck.

Last edited by ed427vette; 06-30-2016 at 10:32 PM.
Old 06-30-2016, 11:31 PM
Jack Hinton
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default You are correct!

Originally Posted by ed427vette
Very nice car and welcome to the forum.
You mention in your add that your seats are original?? However, it does not match your trim tag. Do you mean they are original seats from another car? Your trim tag says saddle interior, gold exterior.
Great looking car and good luck.
Originally this car was Riverside gold with a tan interior. The guy who owned it before me changed it to red on red. I guess I meant they are original corvette seats, but not the original color.

Get notified of new replies

To 1969 Convertible 350/350 4 Speed For Sale

Quick Reply: 1969 Convertible 350/350 4 Speed For Sale