Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS: 1976 Twin Turbo LSx Street car

Search this Thread

Old 10-05-2016, 01:04 PM
BoostedC3
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default FS: 1976 Twin Turbo LSx Street car

Well unfortunately I am moving out and getting my first house and can no longer afford to upkeep the car or have room for it so I need it gone before November 1st.

It is a 1976 corvette with a twin 67mm LSx 6.0 block build, custom valve train, best of the best parts.
It made just over 600 on 11 psi and 400 on 5 psi.
MS3 pro is controlling the whole car and dash tuned by Scott Clark.

Build thread here.

https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...treet-car.html

Videos of the car here.

My phone number is 417-353-8401 and email is myonke0524@gmail.com and can be contacted anyway.

My location is Springfield Mo.

Full car turn key I am asking $20k

Roller chassis with 12 point, wheels and tires, IRS, steering, seats and interior I am asking $7k
Old 10-05-2016, 04:20 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Hey! It looks like that last video is on WW coming up to hwy 13 (about 2 miles from my house). The next farm road over is my top secret 1/4 drag strip where I did all the turbo and engine tuning with my old GMC Typhoon. It's flat with no intersections and good sightlines. Nice to see somebody local!
Man, I wish I had 20 grand...
Old 10-05-2016, 05:06 PM
BoostedC3
Instructor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by E.Murray
Hey! It looks like that last video is on WW coming up to hwy 13 (about 2 miles from my house). The next farm road over is my top secret 1/4 drag strip where I did all the turbo and engine tuning with my old GMC Typhoon. It's flat with no intersections and good sightlines. Nice to see somebody local!
Man, I wish I had 20 grand...
Are you talking about O? Or the farm road north of WW?
Old 10-05-2016, 05:31 PM
E.Murray
Racer

Received 25 Likes on 20 Posts

Farm Road 54 (I think). It's to the north of WW and only heads east. Almost no traffic. I'm an engineer for a company that does transmission parts for ATV and side-by-sides and used to use the road for testing since it's close enough to my house to be legally on the road on an ATV. It's worked great for quick and dirty testing of all kinds of things. Shhh...

Get notified of new replies

To FS: 1976 Twin Turbo LSx Street car

Quick Reply: FS: 1976 Twin Turbo LSx Street car