Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SSBC Force 10 Calipers $500

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 10:10 PM
kmckirryher
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default SSBC Force 10 Calipers $500

Up for sale is a full set of front SSBC Extreme 43mm Aluminum and Stainless Steel brake calipers, for a 1965-1982 Chevrolet Corvette, with Brand New (in the sealed packaging) Hawk racing pads. I bought these calipers several years ago off a guy who installed them on his car, and ran fluid through them (though I cannot see or smell any sign of brake fluid in the calipers or lines). I have stored them in my dry and warm closet and living room since I have owned them. I never installed them, and have decided to go a different route with the brake setup on my '68 Vette. Included is all (and only) the hardware pictured. There seems to be one of the anti-rattle clips missing, I'm not sure where it went, but you should be able to get SSBC to send you a replacement easy enough. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask. I will do my best to answer them to the best of my ability. You can also check with SSBC directly with any questions. Thank you for your interest.

From the manufacturer:
UPC:845249001810
Caliper Series:Extreme
Piston Diameter (in):1.690 in.
Caliper Piston Quantity:Four
Caliper Material:Aluminum
Caliper Finish:Clear anodized
Caliper Logo:SSBC
Parking Brake Provision:No
Fittings Included:No
Brake Pads Included:Yes
Brake Pad Material:Carbon metallic
Brackets Included:No
Quantity:Sold as a kit.
Notes:Includes braided stainless flex lines and hardware.
In-Store Pickup:Choose In-store pick-up (OH, GA, NV) on our web site.
Fill that empty space behind your wheels with Extreme brake caliper kits from Stainless Steel Brakes. These kits feature SSBC 4-piston aluminum calipers designed to offset the extra weight and rolling mass of your big wheels. The calipers feature dual pad pins to firmly hold the pads in place, reducing noise and, depending on your application, the Extreme calipers may have stainless steel pistons. You can choose from clear anodized, red or black powdercoated, or polished finishes to protect your calipers and keep them looking great. These kits include stainless steel lines, high performance pads, and hardware for a complete install. Replace your old calipers with major stopping power and looks--add Extreme brake caliper kits from Stainless Steel Brakes.
I'd like to see $500 for them, but would also entertain offers.

Old 11-09-2016, 10:20 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,331 Likes on 2,775 Posts

This is the Cars For Sale section. Please post in Parts.

Quick Reply: SSBC Force 10 Calipers $500