Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1976 Restoration Project

Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2016, 04:14 PM
eseel
Intermediate

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS Numbers Matching 1976 4 speed Restoration Project

I have a numbers matching 1976 Corvette 4 speed with air for sale. All the body work was completed and the body is primed ready for final sanding and paint. The engine was completely rebuilt to approximate 350 hp and is ready to be set into the car. Everything under the car (suspension, brakes, fuel lines, gas tank, exhaust, etc.) is all brand new. There is absolutely no rust underneath the car. The transmission was also completely rebuilt. Although the interior is not complete, everything inside the car is also either brand new or completely restored. I did buy a set of the c3 aluminum rims as the car did not come with the stock 76 rims. This is a frame off restoration with 90% new or restored parts. The list of parts is too long to post. I have spent approximately $20,000 to date but I would be willing to sell for $10,000. The price is not negotiable. More pics available if requested. The car is located in Hockessin Delaware. Call or text Erik at 302-743-7591.
Attached Images       

Last edited by eseel; 12-17-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Quick Reply: 1976 Restoration Project