Notices
C3s for Sale/Wanted Private Classifieds: Used C3 Corvettes For Sale, Modified or Stock Corvettes, and Restored or Original Corvettes
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS 1972 Corvette 4-Speed Coupe all #s matching 51% finished project

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2017, 09:40 PM
azchris
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts
Default FS 1972 Corvette 4-Speed Coupe all #s matching 52% finished project

*** SOLD ***

I have a #s matching 1972 4-speed with a 350 engine code CKW (No emissions version). The only factory options on this car was power steering.
This is an ElkHart Green with Saddle interior, the birdcage and frame are rust free, the rear half of the body appears to have the original paint and looks to be a no hit original. The front half is a tilt nose design and has no damage.

This car has 40K original miles and a clear AZ stating the same. The chassis, body, engine and trans are all original to this car and match. Even the window glass has matching date codes. I purchased this car last year already in pieces and starting restoring it as I put it back together. It's build date was approx June 6th 1972.

The chassis is completely rebuilt, it was bead blasted and painted with satin chassis paint. The Trailing arms, front hubs and spindles and A-Arms have all been professionally rebuilt. All new brake & fuel lines have been installed as well as shocks and both front coils and rear leaf springs. Rotors are also new. Back half of body was mounted back on with new hardware.

The motor, transmission and rear diff have NOT been rebuilt and should be fine as-is with new fluids.

I have 99% of all the parts. I know I'm missing the radiator, spare tire carrier, windshield, exhaust manifolds and distributor. I never got these with the car.

I've run out of space for working on this car with my other C3 projects getting in the way. I could part this car out and make my $ back but I don't have the heart to do that. Will sell entire project for ******* cash. Will also include a car trailer with new tires for another *****. Car is located in Tucson, AZ 85739. Please PM me if interested or any questions.

Last edited by azchris; 02-25-2017 at 06:58 PM. Reason: Sold item
Old 01-22-2017, 12:53 AM
FX VETTE
Team Owner

Received 1,679 Likes on 1,182 Posts
Winner 2020 C7 of the Year - Modified

Hopefully this will make it to a good home, GLWS!
The following users liked this post:
azchris (01-22-2017)
Old 01-29-2017, 06:10 PM
azchris
Advanced
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7 Likes on 3 Posts

Added some photos with the body mounted and rust free rocker channel.

Get notified of new replies

To FS 1972 Corvette 4-Speed Coupe all #s matching 51% finished project

Quick Reply: FS 1972 Corvette 4-Speed Coupe all #s matching 51% finished project