C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

FS Coolingmist Meth injection kit with boost gauge

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2014, 06:12 PM
artz66
Le Mans Master

Received 63 Likes on 40 Posts

Default FS Coolingmist Meth injection kit with boost gauge

asking 425.00 shipped anywhere in the US
Ok first off I know this says it is for a 2010+ Camaro(that is what I bought it for) but if you read it is a universal kit and about the only real change to tailor it to a Camaro was to add longer lines.

I am selling this kit because it took to long to get to me and I went with Alky control with AIS 4 gal trunk mounted tank for my Camaro.

It is a Brand new, just taken out of the box for pictures. It has the 1.5gal tank

Info on the kit
This is our CMGS FS kit for the 2010 + Camaro. There are a wide range of superchargers and turbos available for the camaro so this kit has univeral style instructions, however we have made changes to our univeral kit to taylor toward the Camaro. Changes from our CMGS FS kit to this kit:

20 feet of fluid line instead of 15
upgraded CM10 super atomizing injector vs standard injector
CMGS standard with blue LED display

The CMGS FS has been proven in the Camaro time after time. Whether you have a blower or turbo this kit will get you more power, cool your charge and let you know exactly whats going on. Dont trust your Camaro to a kit that does not have a display or failsafe!

The CMGS progressive controller combines a state of the art 2 and 1/6 inch progressive controller gauge, flow gauge, failsafe and BOOST GAUGE all in one unit giving you the most advanced controller available all in one easy to use package.

We know what you like for your Camaro because we are enthusiasts too. You want a slick looking gauge controller with CNC Machined mil spec anodized enclosure, you want a cool back lit blue display that shows you boost in .1 increments. You dont want to guess if your system is working or not. You want more power...gobs more of power. You want Coolingmist...You want CMGS.Please note: This kit is designed to run with a maximum of 50% methanol. You can run any amount up to 50%. This system is not designed to run 100% methanol.

here where it was bought from
http://www.jreperformanceparts.com/2...mount-kit.html

PM with any questions etc as I pretty much just hang out in Off Topic
Old 01-30-2014, 07:48 PM
artz66
Le Mans Master

Open to offers, price is not super firm.
Old 02-02-2014, 11:40 AM
artz66
Le Mans Master

sold

Get notified of new replies

To FS Coolingmist Meth injection kit with boost gauge

Quick Reply: FS Coolingmist Meth injection kit with boost gauge