C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap - GROUP BUY INTEREST CHECK

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2016, 03:15 PM
0Massdrop
Former Vendor

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16
Default DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap - GROUP BUY INTEREST CHECK

Hey everyone,

You haven't seen me around these parts yet, but my name is Lukas and I'm the Buyer for Massdrop's new automotive community. Massdrop is a community of 1.5M people who discuss, vote for, and buy the best enthusiast products in groups.

We recently ran a very successful group buy in the C7 sub-forum for the Z06 rear quarter panel vents and had 45 people join in. Here's a link to that thread.

I've been working closely with DEI the past few weeks to work up a deal for you guys. We're very close to having a group buy for their Titanium Exhaust Wrap locked down, but I wanted to do an interest check to see how many of you guys would be interested in something like this.

Just reply to the thread below and I'll add your name to the interested list! I will personally message everyone who says they are interested if and when the group buy goes live.

Old 02-24-2016, 01:09 PM
0Massdrop
Former Vendor

Received 25 Likes on 22 Posts
St. Jude Donor '16

Hey everyone,

I'm happy to announce that the DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap Bundle group buy is now live.

Click here to join the drop!

You can also check out the thread in the C4 Tech/Performance forum for details: https://www.corvetteforum.com/forums...group-buy.html

-Lukas

Quick Reply: DEI Titanium Exhaust Wrap - GROUP BUY INTEREST CHECK