C4 Tech/Performance L98 Corvette and LT1 Corvette Technical Info, Internal Engine, External Engine

MICROFUELER REPLACEMENT VENDOR and a TRUSTED SHOP FOR OUR CTTC CARS- GREAT SERVICE!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2016, 09:34 AM
avcwo
Advanced

Received 12 Likes on 9 Posts
Default MICROFUELER REPLACEMENT VENDOR and a TRUSTED SHOP FOR OUR CTTC CARS- GREAT SERVICE!!

Last edited by avcwo; 03-03-2017 at 12:44 PM.
Old 02-11-2016, 08:38 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

Received 522 Likes on 342 Posts
St. Jude Donor '10

Originally Posted by zcarbon
asc
What does this mean? You posted "ars" in the last thread. pretty cryptic
Old 02-11-2016, 11:15 AM
avcwo
Advanced

I would like to know what ars and asc are as well. Is it secret C4 stuff?? Hmmmmmmmm
Old 02-11-2016, 12:48 PM
avcwo
Advanced

Default Updated microfueler replacement info...!

Last edited by avcwo; 03-03-2017 at 12:48 PM.
The following users liked this post:
SurfnSun (02-11-2016)
Old 02-11-2016, 02:31 PM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '10

Great Review for B2k owners.
Old 01-06-2017, 11:24 PM
Xicbarry
1st Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Keith, you still haven't sent back your xic!

Please pay up or send back one of them.
i gave you great service and you treated me unfairly by refusing to return the first Xic or pay for the replacement.

Other vendors be careful of Keith Patton. Do not loan him any parts, if you do expect nothing in return except excuses.

-Barry Wilks, designer of the XiC.
Old 01-07-2017, 10:02 AM
SurfnSun
Team Owner

St. Jude Donor '10

Well thats a disappointing read, hopefully this b2k owner will step up and do what needs to be done.
Old 01-10-2017, 08:01 AM
C409
Le Mans Master

Received 490 Likes on 334 Posts

Originally Posted by Xicbarry
i gave you great service and you treated me unfairly by refusing to return the first Xic or pay for the replacement.

Other vendors be careful of Keith Patton. Do not loan him any parts, if you do expect nothing in return except excuses.

..... Hmmm .....
Old 02-26-2017, 09:13 PM
avcwo
Advanced

Default WOW Barry...that was so wrong of you....Now lets tell it all!!!

My "Excuse" was I was flooded out in the flood of 2016 in the Baton Rouge/Dunham Springs area of Louisiana....LOST all my parts, INCLUDING the part I fully intended to pay for and was lost in the flood. The house is still under renovation, my family still displaced..

I approached Barry PROACTIVELY AND TOLD HIM I would take care of him AFTER I had my INSURANCE MATTERS (WHICH COVER THE PART IN QUESTION) RESOLVED AND MY STILL DISPLACED FAMILY BACK IN THEIR HOME...I GUESS THAT IS NOT ENOUGH, even though he AGREED to these terms..!

I also aided Barry in solving a product defect that saved him THOUSDANDS OF DOLLARS AND POTENTIAL LOST CUSTOMERS BY USING MY VETTE AS A TEST BED FOR HIS PRODUCT IN CORVETTES.

MY SUPPORT FIXED A PRODUCT DEFECT THAT WOULD HAVE CERTAINLY FAILED IN EVERY VETTE IT WAS INSTALLED IN.

MY REWARD FOR THAT MAJOR FIX WAS HIS RESPONSE BELOW AND A DEFECTIVE PRODUCT THAT I TRUELY BELIEVE LEAD TO THE DEMISE OF MY ENGINE VIA A SPUN ROD BEARING THAT I BELIEVED WAS CAUSED BY MANY ADDITIONAL MULTIPLE WOT RUNS ON MY ALMOST 30 YEAR OLD ENGINE, DUE TO A PROGRAMMING ERROR ON HIS PART

NEITHER OF WHICH I MENTIONED OUT OF RESPECT, COMMON DECENCY, and the idea that it could be worked out in the best interest of all parties. MY POSTING WHAT HAPPENED AND TALKING TO THOSE I KNOW IN THE VETTE COMMUNITY WITHOUT DUE CONSIDERATION IS NOT MY STYLE, BUT I HAVE NO CHOICE NOW THAT YOU, BARRY WILKS HAVE UNECESSARILY POSTED YOUR POINT FOR PUBLIC VIEW, I AM FORCED TO DO THE SAME TO YOU

DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM BARRY WILKS...UNLESS YOU WANT SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A FLOOD CAN DO TO YOUR LIFE, AND FAMILY.....THERE WERE NO "EXCUSES." REASONS FOR A DELAY, YES, "EXCUSES," NOT IN THE LEAST. Especially since we had an agreement in place...or so I thought.

SINCE YOU WANT TO PUT ME OUT THERE LIKE THIS FOR A FEW HUNDRED DOLLARS WHEN I SAVED YOU THOUSANDS... HERE YOU GO.

LET ME CLARIFY; I have never refused to pay, NOR HAVE I AVOIDED PAYMENT... Even after what he said, I will still pay. I have borrowed many parts from vendors and always paid my bills to vendors..... ask Doug Rippie and others here on the forum if this no payment crap is my modus operandi...WHICH IT IS NOT. THE DIFFERENCE HERE IS THAT BARRY GOT IMPATIENT.... PLAIN AND SIMPLE. YOU can look online and see that the flood caused a backlog in home restoration materials for months, especially Sheetrock and plumbing/electrical contractors ....THEN add the additional layers mortgage companies have added to the release of funds due to fraud during rebuilding after Hurricane Katrina/Rita/Gustave. Barry and I had a gentlemans agreement that I would renumerate him once my insurance claims were paid out...INSTEAD he dogs me out on this forum...Sad and unnecessary.

Barry...I will pay my debt, as I always do, but I cannot tolerate what you have done here in telling your part in what is a one-sided version of a private matter.

Originally Posted by Xicbarry

Last edited by avcwo; 02-27-2017 at 11:43 AM.
Old 02-27-2017, 11:21 AM
aboatguy
Race Director

Received 13 Likes on 13 Posts

C4 tech is tuning into a soap opera, more drama than a girls locker room
Old 02-27-2017, 11:46 AM
avcwo
Advanced

Default Sorry I have to go there

But UR right. But I will NOT allow anyone to to disrespect me unnecessarily.

Originally Posted by aboatguy
C4 tech is tuning into a soap opera, more drama than a girls locker room

Get notified of new replies

To MICROFUELER REPLACEMENT VENDOR and a TRUSTED SHOP FOR OUR CTTC CARS- GREAT SERVICE!!

Quick Reply: MICROFUELER REPLACEMENT VENDOR and a TRUSTED SHOP FOR OUR CTTC CARS- GREAT SERVICE!!