C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Need a quick review Tampa guys!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2005, 04:09 PM
VB Black Ice
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Default Need a quick review Tampa guys!

Anyone know anything about the Corvette shop off of Dale Mabry in Tampa as far as repairs go? www.corvetteshoponline.com This is where it looks like I might be taking my baby to in order to get the damaged repaired from getting rear-ended...
Old 06-13-2005, 07:55 PM
CREWZIN
Melting Slicks

Received 35 Likes on 27 Posts

Can't really tell you about that one, but someone in the August issue of Corvette Fever was raving about the great experience he had with a place called Classic Corvettes Inc. The owner is Lenny Puglio. The address of the shop is 3810 W. Osborne Ave, Tampa. 33614 (813) 876-6438
Old 06-13-2005, 08:32 PM
Mr Mojo
Elite Torch Red Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Cental/South NJ Events Coordinator
CI 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12 Vet
CI-II Burnout & Drag Champ
St. Jude Donor '03-'04-'05-'06-'07

I've been to that shop, from what I saw in the showroom, I don't know if I'd deal with them.
Old 06-13-2005, 08:47 PM
85 500 horse
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you're looking for an A+ engine shop, I can direct you to one that's about one hour south of Tampa, in Sarasota. They do incredible work and can do just about anything you want or can imagine - engine related. If anyone is interested, send me an email and I'll give the info.
Old 06-13-2005, 09:44 PM
Bryan's C4
3rd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by VB Black Ice
Anyone know anything about the Corvette shop off of Dale Mabry in Tampa as far as repairs go? www.corvetteshoponline.com This is where it looks like I might be taking my baby to in order to get the damaged repaired from getting rear-ended...
I had my c4 window rubber replaced at this shop about a month agao and they did a great job and were very quick, the price was reasonable.
This is my first post and i have only had my vette for 2 months. I would be interested in any responce to other shops in the tamps area.
Old 06-13-2005, 11:32 PM
C4DC
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
St. Jude Donor '06

Originally Posted by Mr Mojo
I've been to that shop, from what I saw in the showroom, I don't know if I'd deal with them.
Most of thier cars for sale are rebuilts. They seem to do ok work, but I'd try superior auto body in pinellas park if I had any work to do. You will not be able to tell that it was hit when they are done.
Old 06-14-2005, 07:30 AM
VB Black Ice
Pro

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

Sweet, thanks all... Going to look into some of those today!
Old 06-14-2005, 11:33 AM
Fuzzy Dice
Race Director

Received 303 Likes on 137 Posts
Cruise-In IV Veteran

Originally Posted by C4DC
Most of thier cars for sale are rebuilts. They seem to do ok work, but I'd try superior auto body in pinellas park if I had any work to do. You will not be able to tell that it was hit when they are done.
Yup...they rebuild totalled Vette's and then sell them cheap with salvage titles...I have heard some stories from a couple of forum members but I'll let them come in here if the choose to....me, I'm not going near the place...good luck

p.s. the absolute finest Vette body guy in the State is Tim Burke in Maitland (Orlando area)

Get notified of new replies

To Need a quick review Tampa guys!

Quick Reply: Need a quick review Tampa guys!