C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2002, 08:52 AM
parklawn
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine

The Show and Shine which is part of the Blueberry Festival is shaping up nicely and we have a great selection of cars coming....Its on July 20th at Tom Davies Square in Sudbury from 9.00am til 3.00pm
Free registration, prizes and giveaways all day and a great place to visit. So all you Vette guys in Central Ontario.....heres your chance for a good one........you pre-register at blueberrycorvettehotmail.com and have a great day.......free!
Regardless of what you think.......we are not 'away up north'........but just a nice run from Barrie........blow the dust out in less than 3 hours!
If need more info just ask!
:cheers: :smash: :smash:
Old 07-12-2002, 06:01 PM
captainjack
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine (parklawn)

I have heard that Sudbury is not the butt of the world but that you can see it from there. Is this true? (Joke) BTW how are the blueberries this summer? I lived in North Bay from 86 - 89 and 93 - 97 and call southern Ontario home. Love the lakes and the 4 seasons but hated the mosquitos which were the size of twin hueys.
Old 07-12-2002, 10:13 PM
parklawn
Instructor

Default Re: Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine (captainjack)

I have heard that Sudbury is not the butt of the world but that you can see it from there. Is this true? (Joke) BTW how are the blueberries this summer? I lived in North Bay from 86 - 89 and 93 - 97 and call southern Ontario home. Love the lakes and the 4 seasons but hated the mosquitos which were the size of twin hueys.
Well I cannot even comment on what you are joking about.....Sudbury has developed into a beautiful city.....shame you won't come and see it.........the blueberrys are great and I don't know where you found mosquitos that big.....but then maybe as you are aging your memory is failing and you are starting to embelish the truth :jester

I hope that anyone considering coming do so and enjoy the hospitality
Its a great place.............

:smash: :smash: :cheers: :blueangel:
Old 07-14-2002, 04:01 AM
GDP
Team Owner

Default Re: Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine (captainjack)

Which is worse, many small mosquitos desperate for food, or large mosquitos here and there? It just rained here A LOT (Lots of flooding and stuff). The mosquitos are out in force, and I can't work on the car without covering myself in repellant. Sucks. Good thing is the bats are coming out again so the problem could start getting better.

Get notified of new replies

To Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine

Quick Reply: Sudbury Corvette Show and Shine