Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Iggee seat covers for '91 sport seats

Old 01-29-2014, 12:01 PM
TexasCharger
Heel & Toe

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Iggee seat covers for '91 sport seats

Hello all, I'm pretty new to this forum and just picked up a black on black '91 coupe a couple of months ago. It is optioned with black leather sport seats, and the driver's side is pretty worn. I'm looking at Iggee covers to help protect the passenger side and help the interior out a little. I've looked and looked for pictures of the Iggee covers mounted on these sport seats but have been unsuccessful in finding a picture. If anyone has a picture of Iggee covers on sport seats I would really like to know how they fit before I order them. Thanks!

(these are the seats I have)
http://www.fullthrottlecorvette.com/...ges/91Lspt.jpg

Old 01-29-2014, 03:25 PM
8valve
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts

These are the Iggee Simulated Leather seat covers on 1987 Sport Seats. The car is painted
Corvette Competition Yellow and the Iggee yellow seat material are a very very close match.
I no longer own the 87 but really liked the Iggee seat covers.

I now own a 1995 Coupe and bought a set of Neoprene seat covers from another vendor. Bad mistake. The Neoprene seat covers do not fit tight to the seat till you sit down and lean back. The Neoprene attract dirt and dog hairs like a magnet and are hard to clean. The Iggee simulated leather cleans easy and always looked corvette good.

8Valve

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Iggee seat covers for '91 sport seats