C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Ocean City MD this weekend

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 11:40 AM
auggy
Pro

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Default Ocean City MD this weekend

Corvette weekend this Fri. Sat 3-4. Been there once and it's nice to see so many fellow Corvette owners. You do not have to register unless you want to participate in the show and other stuff. Friday check out the apparel at the Clarion then on Saturday park close to the inlet and check out the 500 or so Corvettes who paid to be in the show. Meeting and talking with many proud owners is enjoyable. Stay to watch the boardwalk parade at 4. Last year saw about 15 c1s and some of very early Corvettes that I have not seen before. Also saw the c7(which was new at the time) and 3 ZR1s which I had not seen before. A dealer might have a new Z06 but would not count on that. If their is one it would parked at the Clarion during registering. The really fun part is cruising ocean highway with (many many) fellow Corvette owners. This is worthwhile if you can make it.
Old 10-01-2014, 12:00 PM
davewhtt
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by auggy
Corvette weekend this Fri. Sat 3-4. Been there once and it's nice to see so many fellow Corvette owners. You do not have to register unless you want to participate in the show and other stuff. Friday check out the apparel at the Clarion then on Saturday park close to the inlet and check out the 500 or so Corvettes who paid to be in the show. Meeting and talking with many proud owners is enjoyable. Stay to watch the boardwalk parade at 4. Last year saw about 15 c1s and some of very early Corvettes that I have not seen before. Also saw the c7(which was new at the time) and 3 ZR1s which I had not seen before. A dealer might have a new Z06 but would not count on that. If their is one it would parked at the Clarion during registering. The really fun part is cruising ocean highway with (many many) fellow Corvette owners. This is worthwhile if you can make it.
My parents lived in ocean pines for years and i spent alot of time at the beach and always loved it! Im going to try and make it next year for the Corvettes. Maybe by then ill trust my 93 for the 225 mile trip! I plan on a long week end the end of the month and cant wait,enjoy.

Quick Reply: Ocean City MD this weekend