Notices
C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Proper introduction, my 95 vert...

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2015, 02:49 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Proper introduction, my 95 vert...

Hello all...I've been around for a few months but hadn't introduced my lady to the forum. I had her out last night and rinsed her off. I decided to pull over at an apartment complex close to the carwash...and where my friend lets me store her...wipe her down and take a few cell phone pics. It's getting dark but I think they still turned out ok.

I'm trying to get them all on here but I'm still new at posting pics...here it goes, may take a couple attempts.
Attached Images       
Old 01-28-2015, 03:00 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

OMG...why are they so huge....can I resize somehow and fix this threat that sucks?
Attached Images      
Old 01-28-2015, 03:09 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

Default MODS, please delete!

Please delete so I can offer a better attempt...
Old 01-29-2015, 12:38 AM
MaxDaemon
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by ATEEZ
Please delete so I can offer a better attempt...
Actually, on my browser they auto-resize and look fine. Not sure if that's the case on other browsers...I hope so, 'cause if not, I've posted some horrendously large shots on here!
Old 01-29-2015, 01:34 PM
jesters94
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C4 of the Year Finalist
2015 C4 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by MaxDaemon
Actually, on my browser they auto-resize and look fine. Not sure if that's the case on other browsers...I hope so, 'cause if not, I've posted some horrendously large shots on here!
.....Pics look great. Car looks immaculate! Congrats!
Old 01-29-2015, 01:47 PM
dizwiz24
Race Director

Received 560 Likes on 437 Posts

car looks awesome!
Old 01-29-2015, 02:34 PM
Roamer85
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

ATEEZ, your car looks fantastic.
Old 01-29-2015, 02:57 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by MaxDaemon
Well I guess it did correct...now I have two threats stating the same thing, oh well, you guys should be used to newbie mistakes by now...
Old 01-29-2015, 03:02 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by jesters94
.....Pics look great. Car looks immaculate! Congrats!
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Jester, it looks like you are in MO as well and you avatar looks as if your car is very similar to mine. Is that your car in the avatar? How many miles and any advice for a fellow MO guy with a torch red vert? Mine has 45k and has no issues yet but, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and having to start with "must projects" instead of "want projects".

BTW...really like your taste in cars.
Old 01-29-2015, 03:35 PM
illenema
Melting Slicks

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Interior is spectacular.
Now on with the supercharger install.
Old 01-30-2015, 09:47 AM
jesters94
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 8 Posts
2016 C4 of the Year Finalist
2015 C4 of the Year Finalist

Originally Posted by ATEEZ
Thank you everyone for the kind words. Jester, it looks like you are in MO as well and you avatar looks as if your car is very similar to mine. Is that your car in the avatar? How many miles and any advice for a fellow MO guy with a torch red vert? Mine has 45k and has no issues yet but, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop and having to start with "must projects" instead of "want projects".

BTW...really like your taste in cars.
I'm in O'Fallon just outside of St. Louis. The car in my avatar is mine and is a 1994. I have a little over 37K miles on the car! There are only 25 of them so it is more of a garage queen/show car. I'm hoping to add one to my garage that I'd be more willing to take to the track and not worry to much about getting scratched! (Won't be too soon though)

My advice for a fellow MO driver is to watch out for the salt on the roads during winter! If you do get stuck out there a good wash will get all that off! Other than that drive and enjoy the car when ever possible!

I've only been in the St. Louis area for a year as I retired from the military in January 2014. There are several car shows to attend, if you are into that. Bowling Green is not that far away. I'd also recommend maybe finding and comparing some local Corvette Clubs. Find one that fits with your style and sign up.

OH and don't forget to wave at a fellow Corvette, whether they wave back or not!!!
Old 01-30-2015, 02:54 PM
ATEEZ
Instructor

Originally Posted by jesters94
I'm in O'Fallon just outside of St. Louis. The car in my avatar is mine and is a 1994. I have a little over 37K miles on the car! There are only 25 of them so it is more of a garage queen/show car. I'm hoping to add one to my garage that I'd be more willing to take to the track and not worry to much about getting scratched! (Won't be too soon though)

My advice for a fellow MO driver is to watch out for the salt on the roads during winter! If you do get stuck out there a good wash will get all that off! Other than that drive and enjoy the car when ever possible!

I've only been in the St. Louis area for a year as I retired from the military in January 2014. There are several car shows to attend, if you are into that. Bowling Green is not that far away. I'd also recommend maybe finding and comparing some local Corvette Clubs. Find one that fits with your style and sign up.

OH and don't forget to wave at a fellow Corvette, whether they wave back or not!!!
Good advice and yes, I never forget the wave. My DD is a Wrangler so I'm used to it...they are another community of avid wavers..

Get notified of new replies

To Proper introduction, my 95 vert...

Quick Reply: Proper introduction, my 95 vert...