C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

great trip

Search this Thread

Old 08-01-2015, 05:31 PM
BTURBOR
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default great trip

Got home after a very pleasant 4000 mile blast, everything ran great and met so many crazy car folks, all different marques, the 'vette performed amazingly well, GAS and OIL change !!!! CHEVY'S ROCK. well ..... found that some one had broken into the shop @ back of the house...... my two rolling cabinets are gone, one engine stand, misc. home made tools and stuff that over the years a fellow machines to make life easier( read: to cheap to buy Snap-On)... got the fellas and truck and date on game camera, just the fact that all my books and tools are gone and I don't have another 40 years left to put stuff together, CAN I HAVE AN AMEN!!! Just saying and feeling sorry for myself .
Old 08-01-2015, 11:16 PM
chevyman_ky
Racer

Received 30 Likes on 22 Posts

that's bad to come home to hope they catch them
Old 08-01-2015, 11:22 PM
Dt86
Safety Car

Received 482 Likes on 342 Posts

First, Im glad you had such a great trip!
Second, dont feel sorry for yourself. You didnt do anything wrong. With having caught them on the game camera I hope you can get most if not all of your property back.
Dont let some turds actions take away from the awesome time you had! If you were nearby Id be happy to loan you any tool I have.
Old 08-02-2015, 12:03 PM
BTURBOR
Advanced

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Yeah!

Thanks for that, I am not willing to allow anyone or any thing mess me up, thank full for what I have , not what I have not, nice day here . Me and the Missus cruising to the lake, top down , hair straight back, well the sides anyway.

Get notified of new replies

To great trip

Quick Reply: great trip