C4 General Discussion General C4 Corvette Discussion not covered in Tech

Woodward Dream cruise

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2016, 08:08 AM
hak
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Woodward Dream cruise

Our Corvette Club has purchased several parking spots on Woodward Ave for the Saturday August 20th Woodward Dream cruise. We presently have a few extra parking spaces that will not be used by our members and I am selling to other Vette owners. You will park in a limited access parking lot and have a specific parking spot that you can use all day. You can leave the lot and cruise Woodward and your parking spot will be waiting for you when you return. You will be parking next to other Vettes so no worries about your car. We have 40 feet of canopy tent for you to sit under on the grass plot right next to Woodward…you will be close enough to touch the cars as they go by. We will have 2 locked porta johns (ladies and men) for you. You will be sitting in the heart of the action between 14 and 15 mile road directly across the street from a huge GM display which is open to the public. You are responsible to bring your Vette and any food, drink and chairs you require. The price is $50.00 for one Vett an up to two people. For more information PM or call Howard 810.225.2362
Old 07-23-2016, 09:31 AM
scotth48
Burning Brakes

Received 32 Likes on 28 Posts

I might be interested. My car is not a beauty queen or show car by any means so wouldn't want to offend anyone. '93 Ruby. I am from Charlotte.

Quick Reply: Woodward Dream cruise