Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Wanted AC Delete and Airpump Delete

Search this Thread

Old 10-23-2008, 04:00 PM
tachout
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Wanted AC Delete and Airpump Delete

I want to remove my Airpump and the AC from my 90 Vette. One big piece I am looking to do away with is the big fiberglass piece, and the ac parts in the firewall area near the fan. I want to keep the heat but not the AC. Was there ever a 90 without air that someone wanted to get rid of these parts? I am interested if you do. Also want to delete the air pump, and the AC compressor so need those parts too. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 10-23-2008, 04:05 PM
ekimesor
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by tachout
I want to remove my Airpump and the AC from my 90 Vette. One big piece I am looking to do away with is the big fiberglass piece, and the ac parts in the firewall area near the fan. I want to keep the heat but not the AC. Was there ever a 90 without air that someone wanted to get rid of these parts? I am interested if you do. Also want to delete the air pump, and the AC compressor so need those parts too. Any help would be appreciated.
I would be interested in you A/C compressor bracket if you wanr to sell it, Cheeky
Old 10-23-2008, 05:26 PM
cmcbunch
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

If you install a smog delete pulley/braket from mid america you can remove the entire passenger side bracket and lines. Just run a smaller belt and install it with all the brackets loose and then tighten everything. Thats what im running right now with no heat or air. I dont know if you can get an airbox for just heat. You could always just remove the ac heat exchanger and put the box back in.

Get notified of new replies

To Wanted AC Delete and Airpump Delete

Quick Reply: Wanted AC Delete and Airpump Delete