Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need!

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2002, 12:48 AM
rwj383
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need!

ran into a guy that purchased a gob of this stuff, never used it, then lost his job, then sold it to me at reduced prices. i have a LOT of stuff:
2- GenXII kits
2- bottle heaters
2- MSD window sw's s/pills
2- switch panels/wiring/relays
2- remote bottle openers
2- Maximizer Nitrous microcontrollers
2- 15# bottles/brackets
1- Purge kit
1-blowdown tube kit
+ various HD filters, lines, fittings, etc.
1- NOS 20# bottle (that's right, holds 20# nitrous!!!)
1- NOS Remote bottle opener
1- set of Nos Cheater noids-

I feel bad that the guy had to dump everything. It was all going to go into a Supra. These are the same kits that sell for our cars.
Essentially, i could put together 2 GenXIII kits that are selling for $1800 each elsewhere. Let me know what you need.

[Modified by rwj383, 1:05 AM 3/30/2002]
Old 03-30-2002, 01:28 AM
rwj383
Melting Slicks

Default Re: FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need! (rwj383)

OK, here's some pricing:
complete GenXIII- Basic GenX kit+15#bottle + heater/pressure sensor + bottle opener + maximizer controller + NHRA blowdown kit +Premium Filter+ Premium Ashtray Rocker panel, MSD Window sw w/pills (everything posssible that NX offers, bigger bottle)= i will sell for $1500 to include shipping.

complete GenXII- Basic GenX kit + 15lb bottle + heater/pressure sensor. (no bottle opener, no maximizer, no switch kit, no XL nitrous filter, no blowdown kit)= sell it for $750 including shipping.

bottle openr by itself- $150
maximizers- $make offers
MSD window sw's w/pills- $80
NOS fuel + n2o pro shot cheater noids (up to 250shot flow)- $100
NOS remote bottle opener w/ relay and switch- $125
NOS 20# bottle- $150

*except for this 'kits' quoted above- my price list doesnt include shipping.

a note: i prefer to sell what i have in kits. so, i will wait a couple days before i part out. also note that the 15# bottle will not fit under the rear compartment lid of C5. you will have to get a 10# bottle for that. i do not have any 10# bottles, but can get them. the big NOS 20# definitely will not fit under the rear lid. I am working on digital pics of everything over the weekend. i wanted to get this info out to see what interest. Also, all the NOS stuff is used, but in great shape. the NOS noid covers have been beadblasted and repainted. Since i have access to beadblaster, i could redo them in whatever color you want, the paint will be annealed (not powdercoated) on for longevity, all at a little extra cost. I am letting go of the NOS stuff for close to what i paid. Not in any hurry to get rid of everything, so, let the bargaining begin!!!!!

[Modified by rwj383, 1:06 AM 3/30/2002]
Old 03-30-2002, 03:07 AM
rwj383
Melting Slicks

Default Re: FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need! (rwj383)

i forgot to mention MSD Window sw's + i adjusted some prices. ttt
Old 03-30-2002, 04:12 AM
MJ
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd be interested in a maximizer. Shoot me an e-mail on what you think you might want for it. Mikes96CE@aol.com

Old 03-30-2002, 04:54 AM
rwj383
Melting Slicks

Default Re: FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need! (MJ)

email address is fixed and now showing in sig. oh, it's rjudd@tqs.com
Old 04-01-2002, 04:38 PM
SPD DMN
Le Mans Master

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Cruise-In I Veteran
Cruise-In II Veteran

Sent you an email...
Old 04-02-2002, 12:49 AM
89gta383
Racer

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

You have mail on the msd switch, relays and bottle heater.
Old 04-06-2002, 02:59 AM
rwj383
Melting Slicks

for those of you waiting on me to get back to you to finalize purchases: I must apologize for the protracted responses. I sort of put the cart before the horse here. the gentleman that i bought the kits from sent everything UPS. I have not received everything yet. I made it sound as if i did have everything. I am still waiting on one package which has the major things i am selling. We are having the biggest problem with UPS. I have a tracking # and all, but they cant seem to find it!! Anyway, once i have everything, i will get back to all of you. Again, i am sorry for jumping the gun here.

Get notified of new replies

To FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need!

Quick Reply: FS- lots of NX Nitrous stuff, brand new, plus more-everything you need!