Notices
C4 Parts for Sale/Wanted C4 Corvette Performance Parts, Superchargers, Turbo Kits, Wheels & Tires, Exterior Enhancements, OEM, Aftermarket

Small cosmetic parts needed for 87

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2013, 05:10 PM
Jelorian
2nd Gear

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Small cosmetic parts needed for 87

Hello All,

I joined this forum in the hopes that I could help an italian friend obtain some small parts for his 87 C4. Since he is based in Italy, it is challenging to get some of the smaller parts that he needs. He sent me these pics and I hope that some here has them or can at least direct me to a place where I can source them for him.

He works as crew chief for one of the Team Italia Moto3 team which is a support class for MotoGP. The series isn't as popular out here in the states, but it is picking up steam with a recent round at CotA in Texas and then next July at Laguna Seca and then in August at Indy.

Please let me know if you have these parts and how much you are asking. Cheers!

Here is a pic of the car that he is restoring.

In this pic he is looking for the power seat ****/switch

Here he says it's the plastic grid piece, but if there is anything else missing that he could need please let me know.

Hood light lens

And since I'm sure that all of you can appreciate race Corvettes on track here are few that I took during the 2012 American Le Mans at Laguna Seca. I wasn't able to get out there this year and it is a shame as it was their last.

Turn 4

Coming up over the hill into Turn 1

Another angle at Turn 4

Entering Turn 2 aka the Andretti Hairpin
Old 06-09-2013, 06:58 PM
0OneRareZ16
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Jelorian
Hello All,

I joined this forum in the hopes that I could help an italian friend obtain some small parts for his 87 C4. Since he is based in Italy, it is challenging to get some of the smaller parts that he needs. He sent me these pics and I hope that some here has them or can at least direct me to a place where I can source them for him.

He works as crew chief for one of the Team Italia Moto3 team which is a support class for MotoGP. The series isn't as popular out here in the states, but it is picking up steam with a recent round at CotA in Texas and then next July at Laguna Seca and then in August at Indy.

Please let me know if you have these parts and how much you are asking. Cheers!

Here is a pic of the car that he is restoring.

In this pic he is looking for the power seat ****/switch

Here he says it's the plastic grid piece, but if there is anything else missing that he could need please let me know.

Hood light lens

And since I'm sure that all of you can appreciate race Corvettes on track here are few that I took during the 2012 American Le Mans at Laguna Seca. I wasn't able to get out there this year and it is a shame as it was their last.

Turn 4

Coming up over the hill into Turn 1

Another angle at Turn 4

Entering Turn 2 aka the Andretti Hairpin
SWEEET!!
Old 06-24-2013, 02:24 PM
Jelorian
2nd Gear

Got the parts from OneRareZ16!! Great transaction and a pleasure to do business with! Thanks Sparky!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Small cosmetic parts needed for 87

Quick Reply: Small cosmetic parts needed for 87